Nashville Pre-Sale

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's also a presale for most shows through Wilcoworld. They'll post the date of the presale right on the page with the tour dates, and all you have to do at that day and time is click on the link there and it will take you to the presale. The fact that they make the presales free for everyone instead of launching some stupid money-making fan club is one of the reasons I love them so much.

WilcoWorld doesn't give any info on presale info, but Ticketmaster's site says that the presale begins Dec 13.

Is the password going to be same as previous presales from the Wilco site? Or is it some mysterious info only Ticketmaster Masters hold?

It's probably a mysterious password that you get from the radio station WRLT. :shifty

I haven't listened to commercial radio in so long, the thought never occurred to me. Thanks...

There's also a presale for most shows through Wilcoworld. They'll post the date of the presale right on the page with the tour dates, and all you have to do at that day and time is click on the link there and it will take you to the presale. The fact that they make the presales free for everyone instead of launching some stupid money-making fan club is one of the reasons I love them so much.

For real? So, there's no presale password?

I'm sorry I keeping asking this quesstion (3 posts to my name, all on this question), but I have that jittery ticket-getting thing goin on bigtime here.

Thanks.

For real? So, there's no presale password?

I'm sorry I keeping asking this quesstion (3 posts to my name, all on this question), but I have that jittery ticket-getting thing goin on bigtime here.

Thanks.

I've had two jumbo cups of coffee PLUS the adreneline rush of buying the tix with NO LUCK. I'm about to crash - They're going to have to send me home from work.

Breathe. Slowly.

If you have not used the presale from musictoday/ticketstoday before (the one that links from wilcoworld), I would suggest that you quickly get your ID and password set up. Even go in and pretend to buy a ticket from the sales that opened at 10 so make sure that you're fully logged in. Then start pinging on the Nashville one at a couple minutes till 11 EST.

Good luck!

Breathe. Slowly.

If you have not used the presale from musictoday/ticketstoday before (the one that links from wilcoworld), I would suggest that you quickly get your ID and password set up. Even go in and pretend to buy a ticket from the sales that opened at 10 so make sure that you're fully logged in. Then start pinging on the Nashville one at a couple minutes till 11 EST.

Good luck!

Oh, duh. There is an hour time difference in Nashville from NC. Ok, deep breath.

I'm trying to get tickets for Charleston and/or Nashville so DOUBLE WHAMMY stress. Where's my xanax???

Oh, duh. There is an hour time difference in Nashville from NC. Ok, deep breath.

I'm trying to get tickets for Charleston and/or Nashville so DOUBLE WHAMMY stress. Where's my xanax???

Go for the one that you want the most. MusicToday will not allow you to purchase MORE tickets for 5 minutes, and by then, your second choice venue will most likely be sold out of presale tickets. They only have 10% of the seats available for presales.

And many people have made the mistake of putting some great tickets in their "basket" and then trying for more in another city, only to find your basket is now empty of the first seats. I could be wrong about this, but I have read this scenario many times here at VC.

Good luck!

Nothing for me either. had about a 90 second delay on the "continue" button at the warning thingie, then none available. Today's presale is certainly not up to usual standards....

Dude! Did anyone get these tickets? I swear I logged on as soon as it said "buy" and couldn't get any. What the heck?

Dude! Did anyone get these tickets? I swear I logged on as soon as it said "buy" and couldn't get any. What the heck?

generally we get around 10% of the venue to sell via the wilcoworld before the "public" on-sale. that means at most a few hundred tickets are made available for each show. in some instances there will be more than one pre-sale, and more than 10% of the venue is sold.
I was shut out for Nashville as well. Can someone let me know how to do the radio station pre-sale please?

I think its just log on to ticketbastard and try yer luck. I don't think there is a password or anything.......if there is a PW I'm not aware of it