Nashville Pre-Sale

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first tried to get tickets (at 10:00 precisely) it told me none were available, but I kept trying, and I got some. Here's the weird thing, though. My confirmation says I have orchestra seats, and I clicked on the orchestra pull-down. My seats, however, are listed in Section 11 -- which is balcony. Row F, Seats 1&2. Weird.

When I first tried to get tickets (at 10:00 precisely) it told me none were available, but I kept trying, and I got some. Here's the weird thing, though. My confirmation says I have orchestra seats, and I clicked on the orchestra pull-down. My seats, however, are listed in Section 11 -- which is balcony. Row F, Seats 1&2. Weird.

Same thing happened to me after about 40 minutes of trying. My "orchestra" seats are Section 11 row C 1,2. I'm happy I got tickets but I'd rather be on the main floor...

Same thing happened to me after about 40 minutes of trying. My "orchestra" seats are Section 11 row C 1,2. I'm happy I got tickets but I'd rather be on the main floor...

What a weird presale. I got tickets only after about a minute of trying, but they appear to be further back in the balcony that the ones you got 40 minutes later. Crazy.

I, too, am confused about the password for the Nashville presale.

Can anyone help me out, please? I will be eternally grateful for any help you guys can share.

Thank you!

i have been searching for the ryman ticketmaster presale password as well. i did find this blog: http://ticketmaster-presale.blogspot.com/ which states that the password for the charleston show is JEFF. maybe the nashville password is the same? i'll give it a try in the morning anyway.

Section 7 is clearly reserved for the cool people B) I experienced the same phenomenon. (concerning buying orchestra seats but getting balcony) Sec. 7 row f seats 1&2 remember no row A so that puts me 5th row isle seats, nice :rock

when did they announce the wilcoworld presale for nashville? i just found out about the shows sunday night i think. anyone done the ticketmaster presale before? i wonder how "great" of an experience that will be. does wilco have anykind of email list? a little email heads up would be nice for the future.

Section 7 is clearly reserved for the cool people B) I experienced the same phenomenon. (concerning buying orchestra seats but getting balcony) Sec. 7 row f seats 1&2 remember no row A so that puts me 5th row isle seats, nice :rock

I'll be right next to you in seat 3/4. You better hope I decide to shower for Mr. Tweedy!

when did they announce the wilcoworld presale for nashville? i just found out about the shows sunday night i think. anyone done the ticketmaster presale before? i wonder how "great" of an experience that will be. does wilco have anykind of email list? a little email heads up would be nice for the future.

I have been checking the website everyday since the show was announced, I think yesterday was the first time they indicated when the presale would be. I got an email about it last night but didn't even see it until after the presale, i think you can be added to it by registering on their website, also they did a myspace update too i think.

Ha, just checked, myspace bulletin was sent at 7:38 this morning, some heads up...

Don't know if this has already been posted anywhere, but for everyone who didn't get in on the presale today, tomorrow's presale starts at 10 AM (central time) through ticketmaster and the password is "skyblue"

also, coheed and cambria are opening?

also, this is my first post. !

Welcome to the board...

I saw where the password for the ticketmaster pre-sale is "bluesky" (not "skyblue") according to the WRLT website. Hopefully things will work out better than yesterday's pre-sale for most of us.

Took a few attempts, but I was successful in getting one ticket. I too got "upgraded" from the balcony down to section 7 (Row H, Seat 9) with the rest of the cool kids. Looking forward to this, it'll be my first show at the Ryman since moving down to Nashville.

Wendy, if you make it down here I still owe you for that Beck ticket you gave to me a couple years back.

The password is 'skyblue' and not 'bluesky.' Confusing, I know.

Any way, I pulled one ticket on the floor. Not great, but not bad either. Section 5, Row W. But hey, there ain't a bad seat in the Ryman. Well, except maybe those obstructed view seats.

Took a few attempts, but I was successful in getting one ticket. I too got "upgraded" from the balcony down to section 7 (Row H, Seat 9) with the rest of the cool kids. Looking forward to this, it'll be my first show at the Ryman since moving down to Nashville.

Wendy, if you make it down here I still owe you for that Beck ticket you gave to me a couple years back.

Aw, hi SA! Been a while since I saw you 'round here! That Beck tour was pretty sweet -- but if I recall, that ticket was going unused due to weather/travel issues for me, so you owe me nothin! But it's nice to know you're in Nashville now.

I did not get a ticket to this Nashville show for that exact reason ... I'd be pushing my luck, honestly, since I'm already going to the Cleveland Wilco show as well as the Residency shows (hopefully) in February. Midwest winters ... jeesh! I've been caught in 2 bad storms already this month.

Enjoy the show everybody!

Rock on!!!

At first I couldn't pull two tickets together. I kept trying for another single ticket...I just pulled one and it is RIGHT NEXT TO THE FIRST! I guess the wife will be going. Now I just need to see if Ticketbastard will combine the two orders into one shipping order.

I was shut out for Nashville again. Right thru at 10 a.m., too.

Everyone wish me luck for Saturday a.m. - which now I'll have to do from work.

EDIT

10:30 a.m. and I just got two tickets. So KEEP TRYING folks.

Weird.

They're not great tix - Bal L, seats 8 and 9, but they're tickets.

I was shut out for Nashville again. Right thru at 10 a.m., too.

Everyone wish me luck for Saturday a.m. - which now I'll have to do from work.

keep trying....you can still get through....or at least I did just a minute ago