Nashville Pre-Sale

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, a second ago I was complaining about getting NO tickets, now I'm complaining about getting tickets.

Second to the last row in the balcony on the side. yikes! Not much of a presale, huh?

I'll believe y'all that every seat at the Ryman is good and quit my bitching. This show's totally gonna sell out, right? So if I log into TM Sat. morning and get awesome seats, I'll be able to unload these? (at cost, of course). Eh, I'll likely just stick with what I have and be happy.

Good luck to everyone still trying.

ok, a second ago I was complaining about getting NO tickets, now I'm complaining about getting tickets.

Second to the last row in the balcony on the side. yikes! Not much of a presale, huh?

I'll believe y'all that every seat at the Ryman is good and quit my bitching. This show's totally gonna sell out, right? So if I log into TM Sat. morning and get awesome seats, I'll be able to unload these? (at cost, of course). Eh, I'll likely just stick with what I have and be happy.

Good luck to everyone still trying.

Don't sweat the seats, there truly are no bad seats at the Ryman (except for a few in the lower level behind the balcony supports), you will have a fine view of the stage and the acoustics in there have been compared to those of The Morman Tabernacle (seriously!). Your gonna be about 25 feet above the stage and about oh...maybe 70 feet back...it's a tiny tiny place, only seats 2200 or so. You'll love it.

No luck again. Ah well. Saturday it is.

I'm just excited for the chance to see them in such hallowed ground.