Shocking request! Winter Residency Request!

Congrats to all you lucky Winter Residents... despite ferverent clicking and attempts to get a pass for the wife and me, came up short. Will try again on Friday, but would be real interested in going... Anyone willing to part with a pass would be super, if not duper. Let me know!

I'm in Chicago so I will defintely use all five days...

Thanks.

i'm looking for one or two for each or any show !!

if any are available please PM me !

we tried and tried to no avail ....

local to nw side chicago .... able and wiliing to fight traffic/commute to pick-up tics !

hey, I'm joining the line... and I brought a flask, who wants their coffee warmed up?

I'll be flying in solo from NYC. have a ticket to Friday night's show. looking for:

1. a single ticket to Saturday night's show.

2. any suggestions on your favorite places to see/eat/things to do on a Saturday in February in Chicago.

good luck to us all!

OK so I will hop in too. NOt sure how you bump to the top again but if my in helps... Besides you had the best story so far. Mine is good too but long. I'll take my coffee any way I can get it. Don't worry about being cold. Chicago is planning on holding an Indiana summer for this event. Temps may reach 50 outside but it will be swarming inside. If I get in anyway. Gotta Go and help with homework.