Dentist Scenes in Kid Movies

A friend of mine has a child with an upcoming birthday, and the boy wants a dentist-themed party. (Mom was pushing for a baseball or Spider-Man theme, but he was having none of it!) Anyway, mom wants to play a game where she presents various movie clips and have the kiddies guess the film--but she wants all the scenes to be related to dentistry. She asked me if I could think of any familiar kids' flicks with dentist scenes. I thought of only a few, so I'm asking VC for their suggestions. Any thoughts??

My list is pretty short right now:

Finding Nemo

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Marathon Man (this suggestion was not well-received)

Little help? Thanks in advance!

How old is the kid?

Either way, I highly doubt he'd know the great scene from the great movie The Inlaws (the original) with the exchange between Peter Falk and Alan Arkin's characters where Falk causes the patient, Mrs. Adelman, to have the gel harden in her mouth.

How old is the kid?

Either way, I highly doubt he'd know the great scene from the great movie The Inlaws (the original) with the exchange between Peter Falk and Alan Arkin's characters where Falk causes the patient, Mrs. Adelman, to have the gel harden in her mouth.

He's 7, I think. That's the trouble--my wife just mentioned Shakiest Gun in the West, and my first thought was: What are the odds these kids will know that one? I guess I'll add it to the list. I'll let Mom determine what's in their range of knowledge.

Also - a dentist-themed party? Kids these days... :huh

Yeah, I think Mom was a little embarrassed to explain her quest! I believe I made a super-clever crack like, "A dentist party? You gotta be pulling my... tooth?"