here we go again

i got 3 lower balcony seats, i wanted to try for better but was too nervous. i'm happy tho. wow that was stressful

Lower balcony at the Tower typically has the best sound and sightlines in the room. I say that as a person that's been seeing shows there since 1977.

If it's all "sitters" around you and you're one too you'll love those seats.

Lower balcony at the Tower typically has the best sound and sightlines in the room. I say that as a person that's been seeing shows there since 1977.

If it's all "sitters" around you and you're one too you'll love those seats.

i was just gonna ask if those were good seats, that makes me feel better. :D , thanks!

Yep, TM screwed me too. I was at the checkout, hit enter and the next window just never came up. I've had more bad experiences with TM than good...why bands decided to work through them, I have no idea.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!

"If the event just went on sale, keep trying. When a customer is viewing specific seats, only that customer sees those seats, if a customer decides not to buy, then the seats automatically become available to other customers.

If the event has been on sale a while, check back often, many times tickets become available prior to the event."

Consider yourselves lucky, those who actually got through. I've been cycling through the same 3 screens for about 30 minutes now. When is it time to give up? When it hits 11:00, I think.

I know lining up venues is all circumstance, but someone, SOMEBODY tell me Wilco's tour manager tried to get the show at the Electric Factory. That venue would have fit all of us and then some.

Consider yourselves lucky, those who actually got through. I've been cycling through the same 3 screens for about 30 minutes now. When is it time to give up? When it hits 11:00, I think.

I know lining up venues is all circumstance, but someone, SOMEBODY tell me Wilco's tour manager tried to get the show at the Electric Factory. That venue would have fit all of us and then some.

FYI, the Tower holds appx 3119 people, the Electric Factory appx 3000. Sound at the Factory is typically mediocre, often poor although Wilco has sounded pretty decent there in the past.

Balcony, second level, John side, row M at the Ryman.

Just glad to be going and glad that's over.