here we go again

Philly, L/C, row C. Could be worse.

i think we might be right in front of you, we got L/C, row B. man was that stressful. i had row T on the floor and lost them, then couldn't get anything and started to panic. phew. glad that's over.

i think we might be right in front of you, we got L/C, row B. man was that stressful. i had row T on the floor and lost them, then couldn't get anything and started to panic. phew. glad that's over.

I just got on at 9:55 and hit refresh every 30 seconds hoping it wouldn't sell out before the clock struck 10:01. I'm paranoid from the Arcade Fire ticket sale. God, sometimes I wish Tower was about 3,000 seats larger.

i was waiting online at 10, but i couldn't get anything for the philly show on ticketmaster. drove out to the box office to see if there was anything available. the girl at the window tells me they sold out in 4 minutes.

Got ryman sec 15 Last row in balcony............scrapped them.............

"tried again" and ticketmaster wait was 15 min...............waited,waited,waited and BAM - up popped Balcony FIRST ROW! section 9

Looks like we'll be ~ 10 feet from stage with totally unobstructed view......couldn't be happier

No more avail for Ryman after that in groups of 2..........however, if you tried for 1 they were popping up all over the place in random locations........some pretty good

Was bummed they weren't comin to memphis - however - looking forward to 1st visit to Ryman/Nashville

i was waiting online at 10, but i couldn't get anything for the philly show on ticketmaster. drove out to the box office to see if there was anything available. the girl at the window tells me they sold out in 4 minutes.

damn

Today's release for the Nashville show was bungled from the start. I swear the ticketmaster site said release at 10am EST yesterday, but they changed it to 10am CST this morning. The presale didn't go any smoother easier.

Why has Ticketmaster never gotten a "Mitchel Report" for anti-trust violations and price gouging?

Pearl Jam is one of those bands whose music I'm generally not a fan of, but I sure as hell respect them. I really wish more bands would make a stand like Pearl Jam has done on various different issues. I don't think evil monopolies like Ticketmaster could operate in such a world...it's a shame it probably won't ever exist.

Everything Pearl Jam ever does I seem to agree with.