• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The trailer in that feature gives me chills every time I watch it. I'm so excited about the show coming back but also so bummed that if the writers strike doesn't wrap up in the next couple weeks, there's no hope of us getting more than the 8 episodes they've already got.

I'd like to know why they moved it - all the shows I watch are on Thursday nights - almost at the same time.

This says it got the coveted Grey's time slot due to the strike, weak Thursday competition, and a need to avoid American Idol (virtually the only show not clipped by the writers strike.)

• 4 weeks later...
TV Guide

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Back to the Future

In our exclusive set visit, we delve into the daringly dark mysteries of the new Lost episodes!

by

Shawna Malcom

Lost by Mario Perez/ABCLost

This was supposed to be a very different story. Last September, on a hot and sticky Hawaiian morning, Lost's future was primed for takeoff. In a lush jungle clearing, city doc

i have set the TiVO!!!!!

Just remember...it starts at 7:00 cst and runs two hours.

Thursday.

:thumbup Man oh man, A-man, just 8 more days! (omg that's one of the numbers!!)

Usually, several of the people here will make comments here in the thread while the show is going on - or we have in the past anyhow. I have only missed seeing two episodes when they were on - the first time I was at a Wilco concert, the second time at a Ryan Adams concert. I think you know this - but ABC streams full episodes at abc.com. Which is how I watched the last episode of last season.

Just remember...it starts at 7:00 cst and runs two hours.

Wrong. The first hour is a recap special, the second hour is the new episode.

Usually, several of the people here will make comments here in the thread while the show is going on - or we have in the past anyhow. I have only missed seeing two episodes when they were on - the first time I was at a Wilco concert, the second time at a Ryan Adams concert. I think you know this - but ABC streams full episodes at abc.com. Which is how I watched the last episode of last season.

I don't communicate with the outside world while the show is on. Cell phone goes off and is put in another room, even.

Wrong. The first hour is a recap special, the second hour is the new episode.

I don't communicate with the outside world while the show is on. Cell phone goes off and is put in another room, even.

That's a good point.

i actually dress up as locke and/or kate to watch, just to get the full-on experience.

Are you JUDE, because now you're just trying to wind me up.

That's a good point.

Thanks. I think I may have to put everyone in this thread on "ignore" but you. :lol

And congrats on 30k, btw!

Are you JUDE, because now you're just trying to wind me up.

Thanks. I think I may have to put everyone in this thread on "ignore" but you. :lol

And congrats on 30k, btw!

He actually does - you can watch him on his webcam. I'd say my favorite episode so far was the Desmond flashback - that should have won an Emmy or some sort of award.

He actually does - you can watch him on his webcam. I'd say my favorite episode so far was the Desmond flashback - that should have won an Emmy or some sort of award.

Mine so far is "Lockdown" from season 2, when Locke has the blast door fall on him. Other than that, definitely Desmond stuff. I remember reading in the spoilers for season 4 that it looked like military scenes were being shot with Desmond in them, so maybe we'll finally find out about that!

they saved the cheerleader...and thusly, saved the world.

:thumbup