Of course - but sometimes, it's cool just to watch the art. I don't care for hardly any new shows - this is a cut above, you are right.

Definitely, the art is amazing. Lost, Battlestar Galactica (the new one,) and Heroes I've felt are all shows that are consistently produced at movie-quality. Well I'm not 100% sure on Heroes, there's not really enough to judge, but for sure those first two. Incidentally, these are also the three shows that I would say all make you think beyond the superficial plot lines.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point is, I believe, that Libby's story was neither stagnant nor over when she was killed off. Although I don't know what it says about the direction of the story if major characters can be written out on a whim.

Didn't Eko get killed because the guy whose name I can't spell wanted to be a preacher or something?

You're thinking of Jimmy Smits on Hill Street Blues.

How about that one guy who wore the fingerless gloves and would bite people and stuff? That guy was something.

Anyway, I eagerly anticipate the new season of LOST. I also know who was in "the coffin".

:lol I may be young and they may not show videos on VH1 or MTV anymore, but that's not quite before my time.

Especially since I just watched Pop Up Video a couple nights ago!

They still have it on VH1 Classic (digital cable station). Did you know that Huey Lewis sued Ray Parker Jr. and won for ripping off 'I Want A New Drug' to create the Ghostbusters theme? :P

I was pretty underwhelmed by the pop ups last night - pretty much a waste for anyone that actually watches the program. I guess it makes sense for new viewers, but it gave away a lot of plot points before the episode reached those points.

I'm seriously debating just DVR'ing the whole mini-season, and watching it over a weekend. Yep, I just might have to do that.

Band rehersals getting in the way?

That's what you get for having a life outside of Lost.
You can watch it at ABC.com tomorrow.

I'm ashamed....and I understand.

EDIT: btw, Anyone have any ideas as to what the over-arcing storyline is this season? People get off the island...maybe...

I'm ashamed....and I understand.

EDIT: btw, Anyone have any ideas as to what the over-arcing storyline is this season? People get off the island...maybe...

"Oceanic 6" are the people... I won't say anymore for risk of treading on spoiler ground, but you can find it online pretty easily if you're curious. I'm certain this group is going to be introduced in tonight's episode though.

Also, I have a theory about Jacob and the smoke monster and how/when we've seen them on the island without realizing it, and I just watched a webisode that pretty much confirms it. :dancing