• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bitchin' Camaro

lost screen shots

Jeez, could we have some more commercials?

Well, next up is Ed + Cop Rock with George Michael plus some safe magical realism.

I see you and I frequent the same site. :ninja

Glad you made it home in time for the show!!

Did you see those character-specific ads they ran yesterday? Sawyer, Locke, and Kate. Funny stuff!

The Oceanic Six... does that mean only six people got off? Jack, Hurley, Kate... hmm I wonder who else.

Yes, although there is also a rumor that at least one other person got off the island but is not part of this world-famous group. (And I know who the other three are. :ninja)

so did hurley actually see jacob's cabin, or what?

And you know that was

Christian Shephard

in Jacob's chair, don't you? The profile was pretty distinct, even in the dark, plus we've actually seen an enhanced image of that shot in some of the promo commercials.

at the end of the promo commercials last night, the ones that ran throughout the whole thing, the spot would end on a shot of the island, LOST was big across it and reflecting in the ocean water was an upside down city skyline. Thoughts?

Guest David Puddy

kimcatch: how is it you speak so definitively about these things? you know you're going to wind up being completed wrong, as this show is terribly unpredictable.

good episode though. pretty sure Lost is the first thing i've ever hated and loved equally.

at the end of the promo commercials last night, the ones that ran throughout the whole thing, the spot would end on a shot of the island, LOST was big across it and reflecting in the ocean water was an upside down city skyline. Thoughts?

nyc?

And you know that was

Christian Shephard

in Jacob's chair, don't you? The profile was pretty distinct, even in the dark, plus we've actually seen an enhanced image of that shot in some of the promo commercials.

Thanks for the clarification

since the flash-forwards are focused on several of the lostaways return back to society and the tough time they are having it...i think it is representative of the fact that even though they aren' 'lost' on the island, they are equally (if not more) 'lost' once they get off the island.

or it could have more concrete relevance to the plotline, but i don't overanalyze. :monkey