Trade: My 2 PIT row AAA Lakewood, Ohio for seats further back

I was lucky enough to get through right away on MusicToday for tickets to the Cleveland show, and landed two Pit row AAA (I assume this is the very front row). However, these are a gift for my parents (I'm in Chicago) and I don't think they could hold up for two hours right in front of the stage. Does anyone have tickets in the center section around the row D - K range? Even better, if you have a pair in row AA (first row of upper section) that would be great too. Let me by know by PM if you have any trade ideas. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
I was lucky enough to get through right away on MusicToday for tickets to the Cleveland show, and landed two Pit row AAA (I assume this is the very front row). However, these are a gift for my parents (I'm in Chicago) and I don't think they could hold up for two hours right in front of the stage. Does anyone have tickets in the center section around the row D - K range? Even better, if you have a pair in row AA (first row of upper section) that would be great too. Let me by know by PM if you have any trade ideas. Thanks!

Hi, I have nothing to trade, however, if you can't trade them and still want to sell them I would be interested in 2 tickets. My name is Jim and my email address is jimmina@hotmail.com

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Check the seating chart. There is no row AAA

Row A is in the very front and row AA is the front of the second section.

I have two tickets in row AA that I'll trade, but only if your seats truly are in row A.

Also, I should mention that my seats are on the aisle (18,20).

Check your tickets and this seating chart: http://www.lkwdpl.org/schools/civicaud/seating.htm

Then get back to me.

Thanks. :thumbup

• 3 weeks later...