The Spears' breed spawns another...

My 9 year old daughter is a big fan of Zoey 101 and actually has a picture of Jamie Lynn Spears on her wall.

I am not quite sure what to tell her ...

That is a tricky situation. I guess this could create an opportunity for lots of parents to have talks about sex and responsibility with their kids, but I imagine most of her fans are really too young to have that conversation?
stork_2.jpg
Sadie: Where do babies come from?

Debbie: Where do you think they come from?

Sadie: Well. I think a stork, he umm, he drops it down and then, and then, a hole goes in your body and there's blood everywhere, coming out of your head and then you push your belly button and then your butt falls off and then you hold your butt and you have to dig and you find the little baby.

Debbie: That's exactly right.

wow, some of those comments on the cnn website are ridiculous.

Arden VanNatten of Schenectady, New York

I'm telling the kids "Zoey101" has been canceled. I hope Nickelodeon does the right thing and cancels the show. She is a role model for young girls. Looks like she's following in the footsteps of her sister.

:lol yeah, they won't hear anything about the actual pregnancy.

luckily, the boys can barely comprehend their own bellybuttons and watch nothing but Sprout TV...unless Zaboomafoo, Piggly Winks or Kipper knocks somebody up, i'm okay for now.

That's only if the male is black. Just kidding!!

I love Louisiana!! It's my favorite state along side California and Oregon!! :thumbup

Seriously though, does little Spears live in Louisiana or LA?

Apparently, there is some conflicting info over the father's age. If he is 19, then technically, he could be charged with "Felony carnal knowledge of a juvenile." Apparently, some say he is 18, which would make everything ok under the law.

yeah, i remember that...all three of us have a crush on whatever girl is hosting it now. i think her name is Nina and she knows spanish, yoga and how to make fun things out of paper plates between dragontales and thomas the tank engine.

I have no kids and I know who you're talking about.

yeah, i remember that...all three of us have a crush on whatever girl is hosting it now. i think her name is Nina and she knows spanish, yoga and how to make fun things out of paper plates between dragontales and thomas the tank engine.

i do like the woman they have now.

the man who replaced the former host was a little too much for me.