Best NORD keyboard ?

I've never heard the synth sounds on the Stage, but this is how the Clavia website describes the Stage's synth:

• Classic Analog Synthesis with dual saw, hard sync, and pulse wave modulation.

• Three-operator FM Synthesis with 32 different modulation frequencies.

• Wavetable Synthesis with 32 waveforms, a first for a Clavia synth.

With the Unison knob you can fatten your sound for lush pads, thick comps, and fiery leads. We’ve included a 12/24 dB LowPass Filter with resonance, an Amp envelope, a Modulation envelope, an LFO, and a two band equalizer. Three different Synth banks are provided – Synth, Pad, and Lead – for the creation and storage of your own patches, and each bank holds up to 100 sound programs.

I imagine you could get some fairly Moog-y sounds out of it.

• 8 months later...
I would love one of these, Ive played a couple in shops and they are lovely, all of them, My band our desperate for some Rhodes/Hammond vinage keys in our sound

Really we want Rick Wright

rick wright is/was my biggest influence in terms of style and approach. whenever i decide what type of sound i want i first think of which pink floyd song i heard it in first. i was never able to come close to what i heard in my mind until i bought the nord electro 73. i love it and i can't imagine what i would do without it. since mr. wright passed away recently i suggest you find somebody like me to play in your band and maybe require that they already own an electro