• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well this episode didn't exactly show all the actors at their best..but you can check out some other episodes here

thanks, I'm willing to give it another try (or two) before I write it off. The commercials always make it look interesting, so hopefully there're better episdoes than what I saw tonight.

cc1526e91a.jpg

Kick out the jams, motherfucker...

If you are watching the movie - I think it is not as good as the show, or the last season - which was awesome.

A-man , with you 100% on this one, although all the Patrick Swayzee references in season 7 have an eerie timing to them.

i'm big on seasons 3 and 5. between Conky, and the hash driveway, it's a toss up

finally saw 'cloverfield' on dvd last night. i thought it was fun and the camera stuff didn't really bother me (in fact, i kind of liked it)...however, the attempt at the charachter development via the party scene at the beginning stretched out wayyyyy too long.

i'm kind of glad there is an impending sequel, i'm kind of curious what the thing was and where it came from.

A-man , with you 100% on this one, although all the Patrick Swayzee references in season 7 have an eerie timing to them.

i'm big on seasons 3 and 5. between Conky, and the hash driveway, it's a toss up

I watched all of those online - Daily Motion - but they are gone now. Hilarious. "One time, I glued a wing to my bird."

I watched all of those online - Daily Motion - but they are gone now. Hilarious. "One time, I glued a wing to my bird."

all the epps are out there viat BT. Tvtorrents has em all.

i almost died talking to a customer the other day when he sa" how ya doing bud" and sounded just like Jim Lahey.

" Mr Lahey , is that you talking or the liquor ?" " I am the liquor "

I got into the Randy bike jumping episode - ALFRED HITCH-COCK!

BAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM

if it's out there, i've seen it, and have it on my HD.

the chrismas special is great where Lahey waks into church with the grocery bag beard dressed as santa. then ricky starts throwing out free hash.

the steel guitar is what really makes that one special though. " that guys fuckin awesome"

And let's not forget Mrs. Peel's former boyfriend, Sebastian Bach!

i think one of my favorites is " closer to the heart"

nothing like kidnapping Alex Lifeson to make good tv. have you checked out the Bubbles Myspace page? Bubbles and the Shitrockers did a song last holiday season called" dear santa claus, go fuck yourself"

and let us not forget " liquor and whores" with GNR

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendID=62677608