51rQACTFi0L._AA240_.jpg

What did you think of it?

I didn't love it like I did Freaks and Geeks, but I still thought it was a pretty incredible show. Probably funnier than F&G, but overall not as good. My friends and I watched it in one sitting.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What did you think of it?

I didn't love it like I did Freaks and Geeks, but I still thought it was a pretty incredible show. Probably funnier than F&G, but overall not as good. My friends and I watched it in one sitting.

I watched only two episodes, but I enjoyed them. Didn't compare to Freaks & Geeks, but not much does. Loudon Wainwright was a hoot.

515UfXVgMNL._AA240_.jpg

Went to see this last night - amazingly beautiful film. Well made, great story and characters you actually connect with. Great stuff which proves that Ang Lee really is a master of his profession and one of the best film makers out there at the moment.

I am dying for new episodes of my favorites shows, 30 Rock and The Office. I really hope that writer's strike is over soon. I don't know how many more reality shows I can handle......

I am dying for new episodes of my favorites shows, 30 Rock and The Office. I really hope that writer's strike is over soon. I don't know how many more reality shows I can handle......

No kidding. I miss The Office so much, and to make things worse there's only gonna be half a season of Lost. What a tease.

Guest David Puddy
I've heard good things about It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Can anyone confirm/deny?

hysterical show. it's basically just four friends (three friends and a sister), well five with danny devito, that are just terribly douchey to everyone, especially their own friends. i enjoy it immensely.