New My Morning Jacket Album!!!

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a weird unintentional clicking sound throughout? I'm annoyed by this. :brow But clicking aside, I'm enjoying this!

"Wordless Chorus" :music

:cheers Last night R.E.M., and now this! Good thing I'm a night owl!

"The Way That He Sings" is the first MMJ song I ever heard. I cocked my head to the side a few years ago and said "Holy shit, this is great!"

I am have been up since 5:30 am, have had 5 cups of coffee, so if I start to get annoying tell me to shut up.

ooh! choc and ice is great!! cobra! do you want a copy? i could probably hook you up with a trial copy.

sweet jesus. aluminum park --> one big holiday.

i am going to start head banging like a crazy woman in a minute

WAKING UP

FEELING GOOD AND LIMBEEEEEEER!

ooh! choc and ice is great!! cobra! do you want a copy? i could probably hook you up with a trial copy.

Yes, a trial copy would be awesome. :D TY!

Man, o man!!!!! :rock MMJ frickin rules!!!

I'm not dancing, but I am having a cold Red Hook and rocking the house!

Very much enjoying this.

STEAM ENGINE.

I HAVE OFFICIALLY LOST MY COOL AT THIS CAFE.

SWEET JESUS. :love :love :love

as soon as i heard the first note, i covered my face with both my hands. ohhhhhh man.,

STEAM ENGINE.

as soon as i heard the first note, i covered my face with both my hands. ohhhhhh man.,

This is so much better live than on the album. Never really got into this song until I've heard it live.

STEAM ENGINE.

His voice is flawless on this song too! I hope they come within driving distance of me soon!

Y, your enthusiasm is contagious. :thumbup

Between the recent Wilco webcasts, REM and now MMJ I feel like I've been on tour the last month and I never left my living room. :stunned

This is so much better live than on the album. Never really got into this song until I've heard it live.

last week i was listening to it still moves. the stretch from run thru -> rollin back -> just one thing -> steam engine hit me like a ton of bricks. a ton of poignant, emotional, heart breaking bricks.

LAY LOW WHY DON'T CHA NOW!!!!! :dancing

just knowing what's coming up in this song i'm all giddy :banana :guitar :guitar :guitar

lynch, guaranteed you will wake up with this show in your head and all day tomorrow you'll be busting into crazy grins just remembering the RAMPANT BADASSERY!

lynch, guaranteed you will wake up with this show in your head and all day tomorrow you'll be busting into crazy grins just remembering the RAMPANT BADASSERY!

Yeah, I know!!! I will say for the seemingly millionth time, June cannot come soon enough.

Those folks that are there are getting their faces rocked off. Jeebus. :dancing