I remember seeing some TV interview where they were saying that they were 'glad' that soldiers were dying because it proves that they are right.

That's the most ass-backwards thing I've ever heard.

I had a giant crush on Heath in '10 Things I Hate About You,' and [predictably] surprised about it as much as everyone else.

= [ I still haven't seen Brokeback Mountain.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they really expect people to see them picketing Heath's funeral or a soldier's funeral and say to themselves, "Hey! They are so right! I should be just like them and hate gay people because these folks are classy!"

No, they expect people to punch them or restrict their speech and they hope to sue said people.

I'd give it a full three days, some people pretty much considered him the second coming, so, yeah....

Plus, there's a chance, slim as it may be, but a chance that the zombie apocalypse will occur within the next few days or so, so yeah, there's that too....

You need to change your avatar name to shecky tree hugger

You know, I know it's how the world/news/press are but I really wish they would STOP f'in speculating and wait for the truth!!! I can't even count how many different versions of what happened that I've heard :hmm

Guest Speed Racer
You know, I know it's how the world/news/press are but I really wish they would STOP f'in speculating and wait for the truth!!! I can't even count how many different versions of what happened that I've heard :hmm

Really? I thought it was pretty much common knowledge at this point that he died in his sleep as Mary Kate Olson snorted Ambien off his stomach while her bodyguard got a massage from Nick Drake's housekeeper. :dontgetit

I have no idea who this is.

If I understand correctly he is being labeled the current generations James Dean due to the "eerie similarities" in their passing. You know, a car wreck and an accidental sleeping pill overdose.