• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished a re-listen from last night, so much great energy. Almost seemed a huge shift in direction for them since last Halloween, they just keep picking up steam, so impressed with the tour. Anyone hitting up MPP next weekend? Just locked down my tickets, sofaking pumped!

1st & unfortunately probably my last show of this tour tonight in Philly...didn't disappoint

Wednesday, 08/12/2015

The Mann Center for the Performing Arts, Philadelphia, PA

Soundcheck: Your Pet Cat

Set 1: AC/DC Bag > Free, Ya Mar, Sample in a Jar, Cities, Stash, Birds of a Feather, The Line, It's Ice, Character Zero

Set 2: Bathtub Gin, No Men In No Man's Land, Twist, Scents and Subtle Sounds, Harry Hood

Encore: Loving Cup

Teases:

· The Birds tease in Birds of a Feather

· Martian Monster tease & quote in Free

Notes: Free contained Martian Monster teases and quotes and BOAF included quotes of The Birds. The soundcheck's Your Pet Cat contained Tomorrow's Song lyrics.

1st & unfortunately probably my last show of this tour tonight in Philly...didn't disappoint

Wednesday, 08/12/2015

The Mann Center for the Performing Arts, Philadelphia, PA

Soundcheck: Your Pet Cat

Set 1: AC/DC Bag > Free, Ya Mar, Sample in a Jar, Cities, Stash, Birds of a Feather, The Line, It's Ice, Character Zero

Set 2: Bathtub Gin, No Men In No Man's Land, Twist, Scents and Subtle Sounds, Harry Hood

Encore: Loving Cup

Teases:

· The Birds tease in Birds of a Feather

· Martian Monster tease & quote in Free

Notes: Free contained Martian Monster teases and quotes and BOAF included quotes of The Birds. The soundcheck's Your Pet Cat contained Tomorrow's Song lyrics.

That setlist is right up my alley.  So bummed they are not coming anywhere near Boston this summer.  I could use me a Phish show, or two.

Going back and forth if I want to purchase this weekend's Magnaball webcast --- it also is being broadcasted on XM, since I already subscribe, I might just listen to that feed.

I agree - they have been sounding great this summer.

Listened to Junta last night - still my favorite - followed by Rift.

3 nights in a row of Phish is a lot, even if just watching from home. Webcasts can usually be found on youtube shortly after they air too. I'll probably watch Saturday night. Listen to some of the others.

That Merriwether Saturday show was hot. And a lot of great stuff at the Philly shows last week too.

For any NYC area phans who got shut out or cant make Magnaball....

https://www.facebook.com/events/105092223177960/

My bar will be showing every set this weekend on our 110" screen with surround sound. Never a cover & always drink specials.

Subject

188 Suffolk St

NY, NY

646-422-7898

(Lower East Side off East Houston St)

Always a good time & shouldnt be too packed as most of our regular attendees will obviously be at the festival.

My bar will be showing every set this weekend on our 110" screen with surround sound. Never a cover & always drink specials.

Subject

188 Suffolk St

NY, NY

646-422-7898

Always a good time & shouldnt be too packed as most of our regular attendees will obviously be at the festival.

I've missed the entire tour, seeing only a couple of official video releases.  I want to buy 1 or 2 of the shows from Live Phish, what's the general consensus (assuming there is one) on which have been the best shows of the summer?

Listening to 8/12/15 via Phishtracks now --- sounds good. The Line is a pretty catchy tune. I know I got Fuego from the library and have it on my hard-drive - I don't think I ever gotten around to listen to the whole thing, yet.

Subject

188 Suffolk St

NY, NY

646-422-7898

Ah that is a fun area of the city... Cool if I was in the area then I would stop in...

Last night was fun.  They are definitely repeating a lot of songs, but this has really let them grow in to the current jam style.  Phish has always been totally unpredictable when it comes to set lists (unlike the Dead), however, tunes seem to be find their spots more and more to pretty good effect.

So, what's the potential track list for the new album?