TICKETMASTER HAS RE-RELEASED TIX!

Let me preface this by saying clearly that I don't mean to rag on potato at all whatsoever in any way. I think it's fantastic when this kind of info is shared with fans - I've been able to go to some pretty special shows because of posts like this. So thanks potato. :worship

The thing I would say however is that before you buy from Ticketmaster, please consider checking with people here who posted tickets for sale. As somebody who has also had extra tickets in the past (I don't have any for sale for this show so it's not a conflict of interest or anything), it is frustrating and disappointing (not to mention expensive) to get stuck with them.

Just change potato to Laylow

First of all, I did check and it seemed like there weren't any available here. Second, you know as well as I do that even if there are some available on this board they could disappear as quickly as they appeared. That being said, even if there were some available, I would still post the ticketmaster info in order to ensure all who desired tix were able to go! I really don't see how you could possibly lecture me for sharing info that could lead to a fan getting tix at the last minute? But hey, thanks for policing the extras board, bra...keep up the good work!