1. 1. Choose one

• Hillary Clinton
    • Barack Obama
    • Mike Huckabee
    • John McCain
    • Ron Paul
    • Mitt Romney

I voted for Obama but I guess I don't matter due to me being a Canadian :(

Do we get to vote for prime mover or whoever it is that runs your country up there?

Nah, I went with McCain. I like Huckabee, but he's not reliably conservative on economic/fiscal issues (which are more important to me than social issues). He'd make a good VP, though.

not to get too off topic - but that mask is actually mine. I got it in Paris....yes, Paris France......when I was like 10 years old. Crazy. Graham found it in a box the other day, put it on and came into the room and said my name.....when I looked up at him I screamed really loud. It was terrifying.

Yes.....terrifying.

:P

Nah, I went with McCain. I like Huckabee, but he's not reliably conservative on economic/fiscal issues (which are more important to me than social issues). He'd make a good VP, though.

I need to ask my brother how he is planning to vote. He voted reliably republican for years until 2004. He'd had enough of the rape of the treasury at the hands of W, so he voted for Kerry.