Do you have trouble maintaining an election?

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah sounds like he is really for being in Iraq and that trumps everything. I have totally opposite feelings as him. We need out of war asap. McCain cannot win.

Obama and/or Clinton aren't pulling troups out any sooner than McCain. Don't kid yourself.

Obama and/or Clinton aren't pulling troups out any sooner than McCain. Don't kid yourself.

Then all the stuff they are saying is just BS? I dont believe that.

Whats the point of all this, what makes any difference between canidates if they do the same thing.

Come on, they'll just miracle our asses out of there on the first day after inauguration.

What stuff are they saying? These guys aren't stupid, they know pulling out within the first 100 days is a stupid, stupid move. Anything they might say on the campaign trail is just bullshit to keep the masses happy. And if they truly believe they can pull the troops out in 100 days, or whatever, McCain is going to destroy them in debates on it.

I disagree, but only in the sense that Obama/Clinton will probably take three or four years to do it, while McCain won't even bother to try.

I certainly don't see either Obama or Clinton pulling them all out in the first year.

The basic stand is that McCain supports the war and should stay there till things get finished.

Hillary/Obama oppose the war, they will start moving troops out as soon as possible.

There is a definite difference in thinking. I dont know the details of their plan, but their ideas will make a difference in how things are handled.

If regardless of canidate, things will be the same, whats the point?

I disagree, but only in the sense that Obama/Clinton will probably take three or four years to do it, while McCain won't even bother to try.

I certainly don't see either Obama or Clinton pulling them all out in the first year.

No, McCain will try.. He just won't pull them out until things are safe enough to do so.. Obama/Clinton want to pull them out ASAP, and then BAM.. Iraq - The terrorist playground of the world..

No, McCain will try.. He just won't pull them out until things are safe enough to do so.. Obama/Clinton want to pull them out ASAP, and then BAM.. Iraq - The terrorist playground of the world..

you apparently haven't listened to many of Obama's speeches then, he's stated all along that his goal is to get them out soon, but only when it's feasible and safe (which he's saying he'd do it within the first 18 months of his term), contrast to Hillary's stance.

I still can't believe what douche Romney is.

Because there are no terrorists now.

Oh there are plenty.. But there will be even more if we pull out without finishing the job.. Things are getting better there, but it's going to take time.. We can't pull them out ASAP, or the terrorists will declare victory.. The jihad will get worse, and terrorism will grow and prosper.. Sad, but it's true.. And I know many will disagree with me, but I'm just saying what I believe..

I still can't believe what douche Romney is.

He thought his hair would be enough to get him elected.

Romney's campaign drained a significant chunk of his personal fortune (though he's still a very rich man). He never did raise very much from donors. I guess the businessman in him finally decided to jettison a losing investment.

you apparently haven't listened to many of Obama's speeches then, he's stated all along that his goal is to get them out soon, but only when it's feasible and safe (which he's saying he'd do it within the first 18 months of his term), contrast to Hillary's stance.

Well thats good to hear.. If he does get elected, I really hope he succeeds with that. (and I'm serious, not being sarcastic)

Sounds like the war is a non-issue with you. What issues do you think are of concern?

So who you like in the canidates or is it all the same to you?

Of course the war's an issue with me, I just don't think the remaning candidates will end up being that different in their approaches. I could be wrong. I tend to fall in the "stay until the job is done" category, whatever that means. Actually, McCain, Clinton and Obama are not that different in a lot of areas.

Overall, though, I just think hot dogs and hot dog buns should come in equal quantities.

Oh there are plenty.. But there will be even more if we pull out without finishing the job.. Things are getting better there, but it's going to take time.. We can't pull them out ASAP, or the terrorists will declare victory.. The jihad will get worse, and terrorism will grow and prosper.. Sad, but it's true.. And I know many will disagree with me, but I'm just saying what I believe..

I dont think terrorism is a war between America and Iraq.

The thing is, it could go on forever. There's got to be limits. When is enough, enough? We cant police the world. We should have never even gone into Iraq.

I'm pretty sure all 3 of them would pull them out in about the same amount of time.

Yep.

Of course the war's an issue with me, I just don't think the remaning candidates will end up being that different in their approaches. I could be wrong. I tend to fall in the "stay until the job is done" category, whatever that means. Actually, McCain, Clinton and Obama are not that different in a lot of areas.

Overall, though, I just think hot dogs and hot dog buns should come in equal quantities.

I meant war issue in respect to the candiates not war itself. So it seems you like McCains view of the war and the US President is just a puppet on strings.

Oh there are plenty.. But there will be even more if we pull out without finishing the job..

How do you know? And what does it mean to finish the job there?

Things are getting better there, but it's going to take time.. We can't pull them out ASAP, or the terrorists will declare victory..

Who cares if they declare victory? Declarations are meaningless. I'm more concerned with people dying.

The jihad will get worse, and terrorism will grow and prosper.. Sad, but it's true.. And I know many will disagree with me, but I'm just saying what I believe..

Terrorism will grow and prosper so long as we keep invading countries that don't want us there under false pretenses.