• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Foo Fighters first album is one of my all time faves, but that generic rehash crap they're spewing these days doesn't really cut it for me.

I agree--they're just Bon Jovi re-worked.

I can't believe no one's mentioned the triumphant return of Morris Day & The Time.

Too bad they got interrupted by that talentless Rihanna chick.

That was great--except for the interruption, yes. I hadn't seen MD & TT since a show at First Ave in the mid-90s. It's still a great schtick.

He's probably just wanting people to see his awesome socks you know he has on.

:thumbup exactly!

Where is Pat, I swore I saw him stand up when Ringo wen't on stage, he was wearing a vest.........go figure.

I can't believe no one's mentioned the triumphant return of Morris Day & The Time.

:blink

THEY DID!!! Damn! Now I'm bummed I missed the show.

BTW - nobody was really surprised that the Foo Fighters won in that category, were they? They were the only ones in the Rock Album category who were also nominated for album of the year. They had to win, otherwise why wouldn't Wilco or Daughtry or Bruce or whoever be up for album of the year?

The Time>The Revolution. There, I said it. Flame on.

I did enjoy it. No shit.

That reminds me - I read somewhere that that was the first time they played together in 20 years - were they not in that Kevin Smith movie?

they've been around in one formation or another since their creation (I've seen them multiple times). I think they're referring to the orignal members.