• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I DL'ed the Let It Be movie last night,and it worked !

Pretty cool, right. My biggest road block in the area of video downloading was learning how to convert files to DVD files. It took me a while to figure that shit out - just like BT and everything else.

Pretty cool, right. My biggest road block in the area of video downloading was learning how to convert files to DVD files. It took me a while to figure that shit out - just like BT and everything else.

I'm having that same problem right now. I can pretty easily make a DVD, but I can't always get it to include all the menus and stuff that are supposedly included, so it just plays as one long track, for a lack of a better description.

I'm having that same problem right now. I can pretty easily make a DVD, but I can't always get it to include all the menus and stuff that are supposedly included, so it just plays as one long track, for a lack of a better description.

Are you using Nero to burn?

Are you using Nero to burn?

Yup. I think I need to do some research though on burning DVDs. Supposedly the show I recently downloaded had been authored to include chapters for each song, menus, etc. and I couldn't get anything other than the straight audio/video to burn.

Yup. I think I need to do some research though on burning DVDs. Supposedly the show I recently downloaded had been authored to include chapters for each song, menus, etc. and I couldn't get anything other than the straight audio/video to burn.

May be something fouled with the files.

d'oh, haven't tried to make it DVD yet

so I need nero, then what ?

Win AVI

screenshots

How to convert multiple formats to DVD with WinAVI

If the files are already DVD files, then all you have to do is burn them to a DVD.

If they are something else - and you want them to be DVD files, you have to convert the files to DVD files:

This guide will demonstrate how to use WinAVI to convert several supported formats (including avi, asf, mov, rm, wmv, swf etc..) to DVD. WinAVI is a simple program to use and produces quite nice quality. It is also pretty fast encoding. This method is very easy and is recommended to new users, but some pro's might be surprised about how well this program performs also for certain tasks. WinAVI will leave you with DVD files (vob, bup, ifo etc.) but you can also choose to output to MPEG if you want to author with another program before you burn.
gotta look, not sure

all I know is that i'm watching it now

With what? VLC Media Player? - those are probably AVI or MPEG files.

I am bit rusty on this stuff - as I have not messed with it for a while. If anyone is reading this and sees that I am leaving something out, feel free to speak up.

I have never bought anything past Combat Rock. I would like to see some of those films though.

Concerts for the People of Kampuchea

I have the soundtrack on vinyl - ever see it?

Every single performance was spot on.

Rockpile, The Pretenders, Ian Drury, Queen...that brings back memories

Every single performance was spot on.

Rockpile, The Pretenders, Ian Drury, Queen...that brings back memories

I was just showing the album to Ms. Viatroy when she was here last time. I should digitize the records. I would think Paul would put it out one of these days. I may go searching for a torrent of it - it's probably out there somewhere.

It's on Youtube.

also searching this way - gives some more hits.