Wilco Residency Nights 1&2-FLAC FILES

Thanks so much for the FLAC's and Mp3's -- WOW!!! Very jealous of all of you folks who are at The Riv. Hoping that they bring some of these old tunes to New Haven. DC and Des Moines where I will be seeing the band. Again, thanks much for upping the first two nights --

God, this band rules.

Ive been downloading the 2 15 08 Boot for the past day and its only got 10%!!! Is it this slow for everyone, or does the fact that I'm on a college campus make a difference. I can understand bandwith limmiting, but im lucky if i get 1kb/s over here!!!!

I could get it mailed faster! :ohwell

any chance we could get Night 3 with the same treatment? I'm at school and torrents don't work on my connection... it would be appreciated.

Seconded. I know that the day after is a fast turn around time for tapers, so do not feel rushed. I am just thankful there are people taping these shows.

Thanks a ton! My Dime account lapsed due to inactivity, but I've been eager to hear these. I'll grab the MP3s now, before the Lossy Police show up.

Lossy police - that's hilarious!!

I wish the LP would just realise that it achieves nothing if you record audience sourced discs in FLAC. There just isn't the high end present in a live environment to warrant it. Most FOH systems roll off at 16k anyway. MP3 or AAC at 320kbps is more than ample.

Thanks for the recordings anyway! Shame about the dick who talks all the way thru the intro to At Least that's What you said.

Why would anyone pay to go to watch a special gig like this and even consider talking during a song, let alone a quiet intro.