The Riviera Theater, Chicago, IL 02/19/08

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After 3 shows, I'm so spent that I'm really debating selling my ticket, staying home, and listening on the radio and saving my energy for tomorrow. I don't think that I have it in me to stand outside in the cold and then stand for another 4 1/2 hours inside. Oh what to do?

After 3 shows, I'm so spent that I'm really debating selling my ticket, staying home, and listening on the radio and saving my energy for tomorrow. I don't think that I have it in me to stand outside in the cold and then stand for another 4 1/2 hours inside. Oh what to do?

Go! You will be kicking your warm rested self if you miss it.

Guest David Puddy

i think you'll kick yourself later when you realize "why did i only go to 4 of the 5 residency shows?"

I'm actually kinda feeling the same way, but I think it's more due to the fact that I want to stop working at my job and it's been particularly awful the past week.

When doors opened line was just west of alley on Lawrence- not bad- and line moved pretty quickly

dangerous windchill tonight and tomorrow!

I got a good spot Friday after showing up at 7:30 and not waiting in line at all.

Not front row, but near the front of the second level of the floor, house right.

I recommend showing up as doors open or showing up a little early and ducking into the pizza place across the street where you can grab a slice while keeping an eye on the line.

I'll Twitter the set list again, here. Be kind, though, and take things with a grain of salt. I'm expecting to make some mistakes and/or have to quote some lyrics in lieu of giving titles tonight.

Actually, there's no need for me to do that. It will be on the radio, and I assume streaming at wxrt.com, too.

I am going and will have two extra tickets to get rid of... had tickets for tomorrow night, but now need to fly south for work at 6am ! I should be very productive tomorrow. Where am I going you asked. None other than Tupelo MS. Freaky. So i get to go to 4 of 5. who can compain?