The Riviera Theater, Chicago, IL 02/19/08

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i used to think it was what they played, but after last night i'm not so sure. love all the songs they played last night, but not really my favorites to see/hear live... until last night. as a band, that's the best i've seen 'em in the 20+ times i've seen 'em.

hoping for more of the same tonight.

quadlaser1.gif

i know, i was there. a "sprinkling" of b-sides, etc, isn't 1. i was just looking forward to some more rarities in place of repeats. but i really can't complain, shows have been amazing :thumbup

Come on Brian. Even you aren't this thick. He never promised they'd play a ton of B-sides or anything, but even so they played 8 Mermaid Ave songs, 2 from More Like the Moon, 2 B-sides, and 2 soundtrack songs. Being disappointed in not getting more than that is extremely ridiculous.

Come on Brian. Even you aren't this thick. He never promised they'd play a ton of B-sides or anything, but even so they played 8 Mermaid Ave songs, 2 from More Like the Moon, 2 B-sides, and 2 soundtrack songs. Being disappointed in not getting more than that is extremely ridiculous.

appreciate the "even you." thanks Andy. Mermaid Ave are their LP's, the 2 from More Like the Moon were on LP's. i'm not disappointed, they were good shows. i do wish they would've dug deeper, but i'm not disappointed.

so can someone give me the link or tell me how to find it please? thanks!!

Here is the link.

It's getting too confusing to have this stuff posted here and the BT section - at least, for me it is. By confusing, I mean trying to answer the same questions in more that one place. But - I can see how this discussion fits in this thread. So I am trying to just keep the BT talk in the BT section.

It's getting too confusing to have this stuff posted here and the BT section

Sorry, just trying to help. It's not your job deal with this mess of confusion. I figured everyone got what and where etree was. Trying to cover all the bases in ATS part of the forum. Things will settle down here soon, lord knows how many threads were not needed for these shows.

Actually, there's no need for me to do that. It will be on the radio, and I assume streaming at wxrt.com, too.

Did anyone use an HD Radio to record the XRT show? I know this is a somewhat remote possibility but HD Radio is such a clear digital sound compared to regular FM or streaming audio. If that person could please respond to this post, I would appreciate it.

Sorry, just trying to help. It's not your job deal with this mess of confusion. I figured everyone got what and where etree was. Trying to cover all the bases in ATS part of the forum. Things will settle down here soon, lord knows how many threads were not needed for these shows.

It's not your fault - that is just the way it is. Space Madness.