Pictures of YOU

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm almost embaressed by how often I see myself in these, but more importantly I see about 20 great new friends. It's truly gonna be sad when this is all over. I'll be sitting in the suburbs of Louisville with my family tomorrow night. That's gonna be depressing. Post-Wilco Stress Disorder for sure.

I'm almost embaressed by how often I see myself in these, but more importantly I see about 20 great new friends. It's truly gonna be sad when this is all over.

100% agree with you, Greg. What an amazing run of shows, and captured just how I remember on film. Thanks for the documentation, chaslor!

Can't wait for the grand finale tonight...

i think edie and ms yvon saw Cod that night

:-O

OMFG... I wish I knew what song that was, though I was like that most of the night. People were telling me about them yesterday/last night, but I didn't think they were that, ahem, bad.

Charles, I tried to call out to you several times to introduce myself but never had a chance to get your attention at the right time. I am a big fan of your work :)