Pictures of YOU

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, Charles, hats off to your fantastic work! I enjoyed meeting you last night (was that just last night)? Did you happen to take any stealth shots of Pat dancing? I can't wait to do a trade. :cheers

#30-33 looks like some sort of gigantic group simultaneous orgasm.

Now I REALLY wish I'd been there!

Yeah, those three are great! I love Ms Y's and Edie's faces!

That's pretty funny Louie. I drove through a vicious ice storm between Indianapolis and Louisville, total whiteout in places and quite a few wrecks. It was actually worse weather than anything I saw in Chicago all week, if that's at all possible.

I miss those smiling faces more than ever!

Great pics (as always), Charles. Thanks for sharing those!

Thank you all for the warm compliments. For me, YOU are as much a part of the whole experience as the band. That's not to say I wouldn't enjoy the band were they to play to an empty theater ;) (I was fortunate enough to see them do Pieholden 3 times that way during soundcheck)

I may not post often, nor can I match Paul and his likes in attendance, but I'm as diehard as the rest of you. That little run of shows was one of the highlights of my life. Thanks to the band and their crew for the warm hospitality and extraordinary access. By the way, Wilco is the ONLY band I ever photograph.

While it may take some time, look soon for some of the best shots of Wilco I've ever made!

Good to meet those of you that I was able to, sorry I didn't get to meet you all......

charles

ps...many have PMd me for prints or hi-res images, I can accommodate, but I'll need some time......

I may not post often, nor can I match Paul and his likes in attendance, but I'm as diehard as the rest of you.

I will never forget arriving at the 9:30 Club a few years ago in the cold and snow to find you already ensconced in plastic, in lawn chair out front. So I can vouch for this.

Thanks so much for the pictures (I got one of you, too, like pneyu did. :lol) Oh, and thanks for handing me a setlist on Tuesday. I can't wait to see the band photos whenever they may go up.

Thank you all for the warm compliments. For me, YOU are as much a part of the whole experience as the band. That's not to say I wouldn't enjoy the band were they to play to an empty theater ;) (I was fortunate enough to see them do Pieholden 3 times that way during soundcheck)

I may not post often, nor can I match Paul and his likes in attendance, but I'm as diehard as the rest of you.

Hey Charles...I just wanted to say fabulous work, as always. It always puts a smile on my face when I see one of your pictures up on Wilcoworld, because I know the work you put into shooting each show and what a big fan you are. I think it's great the band has found a way to use so much of the fantastic talents of its fanbase lately, like your photos and Johnny's posters. I'll see you again, sooner rather than later I hope. I look forward to seeing your shots from this past week when you get them processed! :rock

What the hell is that shirtless dude in #21 on? Must be some of that sweet leaf that was in the air on at least two nights.

I will never forget arriving at the 9:30 Club a few years ago in the cold and snow to find you already ensconced in plastic, in lawn chair out front. So I can vouch for this.

I remember that too. Totally hardcore!