XRT Broadcast/Geek Out Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, thanks y'all. I never have to dilute my obsession here....I'm in good company!

Yes, they did play On & On & On, right after Spiders before the break...

Thanks. Again, I wasn't able to listen to the first set (covering a meeting for the newspaper). Hopefully somebody captured the audio and posts it.

The heat is broken in my apartment and it's hovering around 45 degrees in here, but the sweet tunes and good cheer warmed me heart and soul tonight-- thanks guys!

The heat is broken in my apartment and it's hovering around 45 degrees in here, but the sweet tunes and good cheer warmed me heart and soul tonight-- thanks guys!

be safe in that cold-ass apartment, okay? that's too fucking cold for pretty much anyone. except if you're a penguin or a hibernating animal.

how is it possible that there are 64 pages here. I can't go through all of it, but I assume everyone enjoyed the show. It was a doozy. Just got home from a couple beers with a few VCers. Can't wait for tomorrow.

The broadcast had about a one minute delay; I brought a small FM receiver just to check.

As far as the WXRT guys being annoying and such...they usually do that banter for live shows simply because it's live and an event. Any other city would be lucky to have XRT. The number of live shows over the years has been incredible. I am very thankful. I thougt the commentary on wardrobe and rug were funny...I think they know they were being corny.

Thanks again to Wilco! :thumbup