Winter Residency Mp3's- Tagged, sorted, and compiled

Hey all,

I was able to download these files (thanks!) but when I try to unzip them I get "unrecoverable zip file read error" and then it says "it does not appear to be a valid archive."

I know others have downloaded them successfully and were able to unzip and play them, so I know it's me. Any idea what the problem might be?

Thanks,

John

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all,

I was able to download these files (thanks!) but when I try to unzip them I get "unrecoverable zip file read error" and then it says "it does not appear to be a valid archive."

I know others have downloaded them successfully and were able to unzip and play them, so I know it's me. Any idea what the problem might be?

Thanks,

John

No complaints if I screwed something up; you can always snatch the FLACs and encode to MP3 your own damn self :lol
I'm not fucking with this fucking bullshit any fucking more. I made a sarcastic comment about the bit rate - yes - that's it really. If people want to listen to shitty rips, so be it.

Fight the good fight, tapers requests should be taken serious.

i was a bit late getting night 4... is there something wrong with the file? it wont let me unzip it... and when i do... i only get the first track.

Nevermind