• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope somone tapes this for youtube, as I'm in London and have no way of seeing SNL. SOB. Take pity on my, our tour was cancelled.

Unfortunately, SNL (NBC) does not allow footage from their shows on youtube, however, I

Now I feel bad - but she isn't funny.

She was part of the Annoyance Theater's original production of The Real Live Brady Bunch in Chicago, and that's what vaulted her to SNL. But yeah, beyond her Jan Brady, there wasn't much there.

BOYCOTT SNL in PROTEST of making Wilco Cancel Charleston. Corporate greed wins if you watch this show...... SNL SUCKS>>>>>

:frusty :thumbdown

Who's greed??? :omg

SNL is certainly better now (and has been for awhile) than it was in the dreaded post-Carvey 90s - I still can't watch any of those Adam Sandler/Rob Schneider/all those ugly unfunny women episodes. Norm MacDonald and Chris Farley and Phil Hartman were great. Other than that, pure crap. (You too, Chris Rock. You may one of the all-time standup geniuses, but other than Nat X, what skit chops you got?)

maybe nostalgia clouds my better judgement, but i loved the sandler/schneider stuff too. and i'd 'do' cheri o teri.

maybe nostalgia clouds my better judgement, but i loved the sandler/schneider stuff too. and i'd 'do' cheri o teri.

Me too.

I remember in the late 80's and 90's there were years that SNL got criticized for being un-funny. It's ALWAYS been a show that, for every 3 or 4 great skits, you have to suffer through 4 or 5 so-so to bad skits.

To me, the past few years are way under-rated.

My favorite running bits now are the Gay Duo From Jersey (they appear on the news sometimes) and the snotty couple with the gum-smackin' female.

ALSO.....I think it's unfair to compare any SNL actor to Phil Hartman. To me, he was the best and most perfect actor for SNL ever. That guy could do so many things and always be so damn funny. He was Fred Willard-esque in that way.

It's ALWAYS been a show that, for every 3 or 4 great skits, you have to suffer through 4 or 5 so-so to bad skits.

ALSO.....I think it's unfair to compare any SNL actor to Phil Hartman. To me, he was the best and most perfect actor for SNL ever. That guy could do so many things and always be so damn funny. He was Fred Willard-esque in that way.

Truth and truth.

Except for you. You can have your own special Wilco living room show, complete with a Pat Sansone lap dance. :cheekkiss

What about me? I haven't been whining.. I have supported Wilco's decision all along.. I deserve a living room show too, but no lap dances.. Well.. Maybe from Nels.. Because he's just that badass...