The promo videos are excellent, getting me all psyched(!), but I can only find two of them. I could only find the "awkward" and the texting promos on youtube. Anyone want to point me in the direction of the third?

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about me? I haven't been whining.. I have supported Wilco's decision all along.. I deserve a living room show too, but no lap dances.. Well.. Maybe from Nels.. Because he's just that badass...

watch me fall gets to invite 30 people, so...

ugh, that Andy Samberg guy annoys the shit out of me. I don't find him funny at all.

I loved his SNL Short where he ran around punching people as they were about to take a bite of something. He got Dave and Taylor from the Foo Fighters and Jon Bon Jovi, who fell out of frame and immediately popped back up with a guitar.

"JOVI PUNCH!!!"

"FULL RECOVERY!!!"

I'll admit I really have no clue who's even on that show anymore, other than Amy Poehler.

Amy Poehler has become the show's franchise player. She's consistently funny, even when the material blows.