Wilco to perform at Outside Lands Festival in SF This Summer

Hello. Anybody going to this festival who has received the tickets already? I seem to remember reading that they would be shipped at the beginning of July, but I haven't received them.

KJ

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello. Anybody going to this festival who has received the tickets already? I seem to remember reading that they would be shipped at the beginning of July, but I haven't received them.

KJ

I remember reading that too. I haven't gotten mine yet though.

Kind of important news: Gordo's to appear at Outside Lands

F yeah! Excuse my language but i love gordo's. my personal favorite location is the one on 24th and Clement. right around the corner from where i grew up and i still haven't found a place that tops it. whenever i get home i probably have it for at least once a day and usually sneak it in at least twice during one of the days. boy i miss that place.

i think that just about solidifies outside lands the best festival out there.

We're 9th and Lincoln Gordo's people. :eat And as Brianne noted, Friday night is traditionally Burrito Night at our place, so it's good to know that we'll be able to hold that event at the festival.

When the person who goes for the burritos (usually the same person, but sometimes someone else will step up) for our Burrito Night comes back, everyone starts peppering her with questions: "who made them?" (yes, we have favorite burrito makers...); "are they overloaded?"; "are they messy?"; "did he 'belt' the cheese?" (referring to the placement of the cheese, relative to the way the tortilla is wrapped). Yeah, we're way too into this! :lol

Holy crap, Outside Lands is importing Burrito Night™.

Now you tell me, when it's too late to get a ticket and everything!!! :punch

:wave Don't forget to take a tennis ball and/or cup cakes. Oh, and the co-ordinated t-shirts.

P.S. Love to Yoda.

:wave Don't forget to take a tennis ball and/or cup cakes. Oh, and the co-ordinated t-shirts.

HI!!!!!

Good evening. How are you and NY? I appear like Zorro, only without the tight trousers, unexpected, like the Spanish Inquisition.

I'm ok. I like tight trousers! :flirt

Oh, that explains why you don't like me then, but I miss you. Keep your pecker up. Chin chin! :cheekkiss

:cheekkiss

don't be a stranger!

P.S. Love to Yoda.

We were wondering if the burrito talk would smoke you out! :cheekkiss

• 2 weeks later...

Too late for me. Who releases the stage schedule a week and half before the festival!?! I must say I'm glad I waited. I would be able to see several bands I want to see, but there are overlaps that would have severely limited my ability to get the most out of this fest.

but there are overlaps that would have severely limited my ability to get the most out of this fest.

there are definitely too many overlaps for my liking but I'll be able to see the majority of bands I want to see.

Also, tickets came in just now via UPS. Sweet!