• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! Thanks as always.

You're not a bad guy ... for a Sooner! :rotfl

Seriously, if it takes a great band like Wilco to bridge the Bedlam gap, so be it. Here's to unity in music! :cheers

Hey, if you have any more clips or photos of the crowd, I'd love to see 'em ... my buddy right behind me got some face time in your Late Greats vid, but I was blocked by some other fans. Just thought it'd be cool to show my kids where dad was during the show.

You're not a bad guy ... for a Sooner! :rotfl

Seriously, if it takes a great band like Wilco to bridge the Bedlam gap, so be it. Here's to unity in music! :cheers

My sister went to OSU so I can handle a little orange, as long as it's not of the burnt variety.

Hey, if you have any more clips or photos of the crowd, I'd love to see 'em ... my buddy right behind me got some face time in your Late Greats vid, but I was blocked by some other fans. Just thought it'd be cool to show my kids where dad was during the show.

I think I've posted everything I took. Like you, I spent a lot of time just enjoying the show. Also, my camera battery was dying and I wanted to save it in case I decided to wait for the band after the show (which I didn't).

My photos are now online ...

Gallery 1

http://homepage.mac.com/claybillman/Wilco/PhotoAlbum7.html

Gallery 2

http://homepage.mac.com/claybillman/Wilco/PhotoAlbum7.html

Haven't heard back from Rob at Wilcobase, but will send him these pics to host on his flickr galleries as well.

How funny! That's my mug in your last pic of the crowd on the lower left just above your copyright.

My sister went to OSU so I can handle a little orange, as long as it's not of the burnt variety.

my camera battery was dying and I wanted to save it in case I decided to wait for the band after the show (which I didn't).

good move not waiting. it was a bit cold out back with no sign of the band to be found... and i still waited a half hour! :dontgetit

Donna, as I was going through the pics, I had a hunch you'd particularly like the plethora of sweaty Glenn shots ...

:heehee

:yes You know me so well. Boyohboy does that man work hard for his money, and looks splendid doing it. :thumbup

:yes You know me so well. Boyohboy does that man work hard for his money, and looks splendid doing it. :thumbup

i was wondering when watching Glen beating the drums during the noise part of Via Chicago the other night in Tulsa if there is a method to that madness, and can he ever recreate the same sound each show when the song is played. Or is it just random beating to make as much noise as needed?

I love the way he gets the whole kit sounding off and then drapes his whole body across it to silence it. :rock

I love when in certain songs, he hits the high hat pedal so hard that he almost stands up off his throne. I have never noticed if other drummers do that.

i believe recently fan club tickets have always gotten you in early. At least they did at the Dallas gig back in September.

ARRRGHGHHGGHRRGGHHRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! :frusty

Just checked my stub ... it says "FAN CLUB" in tiny little letters on the corner. :crybaby

I coulda been on the front row ... :uhoh

Oh, well. At least I was pretty close ... (SIGH) :ohwell

Next time I'll know better. :headbonk

I looked on mine and I also had a fan club ticket. What do you have to do to get one of these? It wouldn't have mattered because the people I road with didn't have them, I'm sure, and we didn't get there early or anything, but I'm just curious what I did to get one.

i think you just have to order them from musictoday in the presale

i ordered mine from musictoday in the presale but don't remember them saying 'fan club' anywhere?

can we get some clarification on this point and do the venues know what the system is?

thanks,

Brian

"Sounds good in here.

For those of you that have never seen Wilco before, I'm singing with about 50% of my voice.

I usually sound like Fantasia... You remember her? I use to sound like her. she's awesome."

-J.Tweedy, Cain's Ballroom Tulsa

• 3 months later...