• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember being so excited when Nintendo released Double Dragon on NES and I remember being devastated when I bought it and put it in to play and realized it wasn't the arcade version. Bastards. Two dudes fighting a bunch of other dudes to save the girl isn't enough to call it Double Dragon!

I can't believe I still remember that.

• 4 weeks later...
I liked this one the best!

I was at a neighborhood party recently.........the host had an arcade game programmed with 250 games......many of them the old time classics like Battlezone, Defender, Joust, etc. I was so tempted to just immerse myself into it but resisted.

• 1 month later...

Holy crap I've been looking for a picture of these for ever, and I finally found one. Anyone remember Robo Force? My uncle gave me a bunch of these when I was 5 or 6. They would all stick to the side of my dresser!

sota1.png

I was at a neighborhood party recently.........the host had an arcade game programmed with 250 games......many of them the old time classics like Battlezone, Defender, Joust, etc. I was so tempted to just immerse myself into it but resisted.

my husband's step-mom owns a Pool table place & she has all the conncetions...

He just got a similar "card" for his game, it has all the classics on it, all those, Ms Pacman, too!