• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are some good one's in there.. Especially the Koosh Ball and Shamrock Milkshake.. :)

I just had a Shamrock Shake last week. Still tastes good!

51JY6CJZFRL.jpglep5.jpg

I love that they were like "well, Leprechaun 4 was in space which is fucking scary, so how do we top that? COMPTON!!!"

Really LOL over here....and to make matters more awesome that's Ice-T as Mack Daddy.

Can I be nostalgic for the Altered State of Drugachusetts yet?

"Mr. Show", right? I've been DVR-ing this from IFC for the past few mos., secretly hoping to see that episode again. One of my favorite episodes is the one featuring Ronnie Dobbs and his "entitilitis".

"Mr. Show", right? I've been DVR-ing this from IFC for the past few mos., secretly hoping to see that episode again. One of my favorite episodes is the one featuring Ronnie Dobbs and his "entitilitis".

Amazing show! I own the whole collection (4 seasons). It's rather reasonably priced on the internet. Also, majority of their sketches are easily found on youtube including Bob Odenkirk in the amazing Swear To God sketch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRx7fU2Y0UA

NSFW

The phrases "Too Gross" and "Too Yucky" just popped in my head today, and I was 12 once again.

I never knew anyone that owned the Monster Lab, but I did love enjoy the commercials.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyQUvMT7tAw

Oh shit, man. My best friend had this and we totally burned the flesh off of monsters. Thanks, I'm sending him that link.

• 1 month later...

Marantz%202270.jpg

My father had one of those. It sounded great!

• 4 months later...

Actually, they were all in their 40s at this particular point in their career. They were in their 30s from Achtung Baby through Pop.

Correction: Larry Mullen didn't hit 40 until October 31st, 2001. I guess they did record that album while they were all in their late 30s {tough to tell since Adam, Bono & Edge were born in March, May & August of 1960 respectively}, but to me I consider them to be early 40s when that came out.