New SBD-AUD Matrix of Feb 16 Residency now avaialble

It's up at Dime:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=187454

I'm happy to be able to share this--I think it sounds amazing, maybe even better than the FM broadcast.

>>>

Thanks to Stan, Ken, and everyone with Wilco, my fellow tapers, and thir13en!

Please share nice lossless copies of this recording, but don't ever sell or buy it. Buy Wilco's fabulous records instead!

Anyone know if this is anywhere else? Apparently dimeadozen is not accepting new registrations.

I'd love this get a copy of this show.

Speaking of which, how in the world did you get a soundboard patch?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know if this is anywhere else? Apparently dimeadozen is not accepting new registrations.

I'd love this get a copy of this show.

Speaking of which, how in the world did you get a soundboard patch?

Keep trying at the dime. They purge accounts several times a day so if you keep at it you'll eventually hit it right. That said, yltfan, do you have any reservations about having this put up at etree or elsewhere?

As for a board patch, you need to know the secret handshake and Stan's middle name. (I hope I haven't said too much!)

As for a board patch, you need to know the secret handshake and Stan's middle name. (I hope I haven't said too much!)

Apparently so.... I'll keep my eyes peeled next show!

Thanks, btw, for the response! Now all I have to do is script some shit to try and login every so often until I get an acct. ;p

but he could copy the files to another folder, and change those, leaving the originals as is.

Good point - I never think of that - as I only have a 70 GB hardrive. All the shows I have put up on the owl are stored on dvd - 17 dvds worth so far.

My Flac Frontend programme doesn't want to know either.

Tells me the files are not flacs when they are!

Have tried to right click the files and change the cap F to a lower case f but it won't let me. When I right click it just tells me '01 -Track -01' and so on but no mention of Flac in the title. Then when I call it into Frontend for decoding it IS listed as Flac in the title '01 Track -01.Flac' (with a capital F) but from there it can't be changed.

Anyone help?

ps I can play the files are they are through Wavepad via windows Media Player but can't convert them to WAV for Ipod etc.

There was some talk of this in the other thread about this show - and earlier in this thread also. I no longer convert anything - but I figure you should try what Larry is suggesting to you.

My Flac Frontend programme doesn't want to know either.

Tells me the files are not flacs when they are!

Have tried to right click the files and change the cap F to a lower case f but it won't let me. When I right click it just tells me '01 -Track -01' and so on but no mention of Flac in the title. Then when I call it into Frontend for decoding it IS listed as Flac in the title '01 Track -01.Flac' (with a capital F) but from there it can't be changed.

Anyone help?

ps I can play the files are they are through Wavepad via windows Media Player but can't convert them to WAV for Ipod etc.

you need to go to Control Panel and change the view file extensions option

Click to open Folder Options.

Click the View tab, and then, under Advanced settings, do one of the following:

To hide file extensions, select the Hide extensions for known file types check box, and then click OK.

To display file extensions, clear the Hide extensions for known file types check box, and then click OK.

Do you just play the FLAC files on your computer?

I want everything in iTunes, so converting is the first thing I do...

I do -- Winamp plays FLAC (though you need the plug in for it). Works fab.

Not a fan of iTunes :no

Do you just play the FLAC files on your computer?

I want everything in iTunes, so converting is the first thing I do...

Yes, plus I don't really listen to Wilco shows - I am just archiving them. The only time I listen to music is when I am at a computer - mainly cds.

I use Winamp for Mp3/Flac files, Windows Media Player for cds, VLC Media player for Mpeg files, and the built-in dvd player for dvds.

I do -- Winamp plays FLAC (though you need the plug in for it). Works fab.

Not a fan of iTunes :no (ageed)

I just don't get this whole converting issue

Winamp for SHN(plug in) and for everything else burning,sampling etc.(free):http://www.download.com/JetAudio-Basic/3000-2167_4-10013740.html?tag=lst-1

:worship

What you need to do is enable the show extensions folder option in XP, rename the files with an "f" instead of an "F" and then FLAC FrontEnd works like a champ. Or use something else to convert.

Wow does this recording sound great -- thanks to yltfan for taping and thanks to analogman for posting on eTree.

I love high quality recordings!! :dancing