Big Perm's Tourney Pick Em'!

I hate ESPN and there know-nothing blowhards. All week I was hearing what a sleeper team Kent State would be. Technically they are correct because apparently KSU is still asleep (losing 25-6 as I type this). Why oh why did I change my pick from the Runnin' Rebs to the Golden Flashes?

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate ESPN and there know-nothing blowhards. All week I was hearing what a sleeper team Kent State would be. Technically they are correct because apparently KSU is still asleep (losing 25-6 as I type this). Why oh why did I change my pick from the Runnin' Rebs to the Golden Flashes?

Unless you had them going to the Elite Eight or something, it's no big deal really.

Unless you had them going to the Elite Eight or something, it's no big deal really.

That is true, but I alway like to hold out the delusion that I have the perfect bracket. The first loss is always the toughtest. And I expeceted this kind of score in the second round against KU - Rock Chalk baby!

That is true, but I alway like to hold out the delusion that I have the perfect bracket. The first loss is always the toughtest. And I expeceted this kind of score in the second round against KU - Rock Chalk baby!

I guess it's good that I have no delusions. I'm usually lucky to get 6 or 7 Sweet Sixteen teams correct.

Wooo Hooo! The Golden Flashes matched their 1st half point total before the 15:00 mark in the second half. They're coming back I tell ya. The perfect bracket will live on due to the Greatest Comeback since Elvis put on the black leather suit.

Wooo Hooo! The Golden Flashes matched their 1st half point total before the 15:00 mark in the second half. They're coming back I tell ya. The perfect bracket will live on due to the Greatest Comeback since Elvis put on the black leather suit.

I just looked at that score. Wow.

Oh man. I make it a point to fill out my brackets before hearing any of that stuff. Then again, my picks are somewhat random and I did pick Baylor. Blah.

Oh man. I make it a point to fill out my brackets before hearing any of that stuff. Then again, my picks are somewhat random and I did pick Baylor. Blah.

I made my pics based solely on the records/how they fared in their conference/ppg-pa/etc. with basically no other knowledge. I figure it's as good as any other way to pick 'em.

I kept refreshing an online gamecast, and for a minute I thought it was stuck -- this Wesley Matthews kid just kept hitting free throws.

What did he hit, eight in a row over the last minute or two? :worship

Please tell me UNLV has the mascot and 4 members of the pep band playing in the second half. That is the only way I can believe that Kent State scored 32 more points in the second half (with a minute and a half left) than what they scored in the first.