Big Perm's Tourney Pick Em'!

I love those guys! Probably my fave team in the tourney.

(on a side note, did anyone catch the crowd shots of Adam Morrison? Yikes!)

seriously, major scumbag alert!

my bracket was looking fucked earlier today, but it's much better now! stephon curry is adorable!

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously, major scumbag alert!

my bracket was looking fucked earlier today, but it's much better now! stephon curry is adorable!

He looked like he was getting ready to knock off a fast food joint.

I saw Davidson play Duke earlier in the year and those kids play so hard, especially Curry. They're kind of like Winthrop from a few years ago.

Well I guess somebody from Kentucky has to represent. Go HillToppers and gulp Cardinals!

Stupid Drake. I was pretty confident when they forced that overtime. I once went to the Drake Diner and ordered meatloaf in the spirit of enjoying a classic diner meal. I threw up twice before I left the place and once more when I got home. After today, I can conlude that Drake and its associates are unequivocally good for nothing. I had those Bulldogs in the round of 16 and USC in the final four in one of my pools. I'm doomed.

I am 2 for 5 so far today. Drake and Gonzaga can go straight to hell along with St Mary (though I have no idea why I picked them for cods sake). Fortunately, only one of my sweet 16 (Gonzaga) is out.