Kind of digressing(or hijacking): is there a definitive list anywhere of who played with Wilco at all of there shows? Especially around when different members left (Jay or LeRoy) or joined (Nels or Pat). If not someone other than me should do this.

Also I am really excited about Mikael having a side project, as all the other members do, and I kinda sorta like some of those maybe more than Wilco?

Kind of digressing(or hijacking): is there a definitive list anywhere of who played with Wilco at all of there shows? Especially around when different members left (Jay or LeRoy) or joined (Nels or Pat). If not someone other than me should do this.

Also I am really excited about Mikael having a side project, as all the other members do, and I kinda sorta like some of those maybe more than Wilco?

Leroy's last shows were the Bridge Concert Benefits in October of 2003, Jay's last show was the fourth of July of 2001 in Chicago, Nels and Pat first shows were at Otto's in Dekalb in May 2004 (though they both played with the band in September 2003 the first night of the Auditorium show on Handshake Drugs). I think Coomer's last show was Thanksgiving of 2000 in Chicago. Glenn's first show was in June of 2001 at the First Avenue in Minneapolis. Not sure about the others, but there's a start for you.

--Mike

Leroy's last shows were the Bridge Concert Benefits in October of 2003, Jay's last show was the fourth of July of 2001 in Chicago, Nels and Pat first shows were at Otto's in Dekalb in May 2004 (though they both played with the band in September 2003 the first night of the Auditorium show on Handshake Drugs). I think Coomer's last show was Thanksgiving of 2000 in Chicago. Glenn's first show was in June of 2001 at the First Avenue in Minneapolis. Not sure about the others, but there's a start for you.

--Mike

Thanks for this, it answers most of my questions.