You know you're obsessed with all things Wilco if...

when you have a piece of wilco clothing on almost every day

when you travel across the country to see them

when your friends know who jeff tweedy is simply because you talk about how cool he is all the time.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you have multiple copies of each album.

That is ok if one of the copies is the cd copy and one is the vinyl copy. If your multiple copies are all of one format, that is troublesome. UNLESS your worried of one getting worn out and possibly going out of print, and therefore you must always have a back up just in case.

BTW: the vinyl copies sound so sweet, SKY BLUE SKY is great on vinyl spent last weekend dropping the needle on that one a couple times.

When you spend three hours making your sister a 'best of Wilco' mix for a stocking stuffer, and then sigh discontentedly when she opens it and you realize it is missing multiple key tracks and resign yourself to the fact that only a double disc could have completed the task.

When you go to St. Louis on a day trip and your friend gets upset when you mention wanting to meet a VC'er for coffee and possible tour Belleville since you are only 20 minutes from it :) because your friend knows it will take longer then just coffee for your visit.

When you go to St. Louis on a day trip and your friend gets upset when you mention wanting to meet a VC'er for coffee and possible tour Belleville since you are only 20 minutes from it :) because your friend knows it will take longer then just coffee for your visit.

Ok, having grown up a stones throw from Belleville, I must say that until they rename the fountain the Jeff Tweedy fountain, it probably isn't worth the stop. Also why would you need the cd copy with bonus disc and a normal copy of the album?

>Also why would you need the cd copy with bonus disc and a normal copy of the album?

simple. you bought the album and then six months later the copy with bonus disc came out overseas. you want to own lossless CD versions of "More Like The Moon," "Panthers," etc., so you buy the import as well.

-justin

>Also why would you need the cd copy with bonus disc and a normal copy of the album?

simple. you bought the album and then six months later the copy with bonus disc came out overseas. you want to own lossless CD versions of "More Like The Moon," "Panthers," etc., so you buy the import as well.

-justin

Well that makes since, and I've been there. I thought you meant, for example, going to the store back on May 15th when SBS came out and buying the normal copy and the copy with bonus dvd material, just to have both. That would be a bit much?

I guess you are obsessed if you have release dates from past wilco albums memorized?

Seriously. I did this. I bought this exact shirt for my daughter who is 15 months even though I knew it would be too big for her. And I bought the rocket shirt for my 5 year-old. They are going in the Easter baskets. They came within a week which is faster than I've ever gotten anything from Music Today.

When you just ordered a Wilco Sky Blue Sky Tour CreeMee (Ice Cream Cone) Toddler Tshirt for your 15 month old for his Easter basket.

> You exclusively date obsessed Wilco fans

hmm, there's an idea!. i know a single girl that was at the last melbourne show. although she doesnt go back before YHF... fuck that! if the woman doesnt own BT or ST, its all over!. I'll forgive them for AM though

> You exclusively date obsessed Wilco fans

hmm, there's an idea!. i know a single girl that was at the last melbourne show. although she doesnt go back before YHF... fuck that! if the woman doesnt own BT or ST, its all over!. I'll forgive them for AM though

Which brings me to.....#453. You've considered starting up a dating website....wilcomatch.com. (Only partially joking there...it's not necessarily a requirement for me, but it would be nice to share something that is such a big part of my life.)