Now Playing: April, 2008

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phish - Charleston WV 6/26/94 AUD (great AUD)

The "GameHoist" show.

• 3 weeks later...
Better with every listen, I sooooooo :wub Cloud Cult. Two Denver dates next month!!!

Did you go to this last night? I thought it was great, if too short. These guys deserve to be playing better places too. That was my first trip to Larimer Lounge and while it is a cool place, Cloud Cult's big sound deserves a proper theatre.

Also, I'm getting too old for shows that START at midnight.

^that's EXACTLY why I didn't make it last night... I had to be at church at 8:30 this morning for my nephew's first communion, and a show starting at midnight just wasn't happening. I'm kind of bummed I missed it, but I did see them at Larimer last year and at Monolith too. I don't think they could play anywhere in CO that will top seeing them at twilight at the top of Red Rocks... :wub

Was the show sold out? I thought that after playing Monolith they'd be able to upgrade at least to the Bluebird, maybe the Fox... I do like Larimer Lounge though, as long as I remember my earplugs and can get close to the stage so as to see.