Letters To Santa Living Room Show April 5, 2008

I guess I could put them up though privately and only let attendees see them. I'll wait til wendy calls me back.

In the meantime, in lieu of the videos, imagine me sitting in jeff's lap, as we stared into each other's eyes and played "I'm always in love" to each other.

I'll never forget that moment

:wub

And with that Jeff decided to never do a living room show ever again.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Jules
I'm sorry, I didn't even see your post. I was just making a general statement. But I'm sure the show will surface eventually. They probably have to edit out my misplaced e minor and/or any unintentional singing I may have peed into the feed.

calm down

In the meantime, in lieu of the videos, imagine me sitting in jeff's lap, as we stared into each other's eyes and played "I'm always in love" to each other.

I'll never forget that moment

:wub

Did I thank you yet for taking my request and dedicating it to your wife?

No. Takes a while. Could take many weeks, maybe months. It's not available to anyone yet. So, I'm afraid much more patience is required. I noticed last year's matrix took over 2 months before it was fully up for download.

So have faith -- this thread will announce when it IS ready for download. Promise! :yes

No. Takes a while. Could take many weeks, maybe months. It's not available to anyone yet. So, I'm afraid much more patience is required. I noticed last year's matrix took over 2 months before it was fully up for download.

So have faith -- this thread will announce when it IS ready for download. Promise! :yes

Ah, no problem.... I didn't realize it could take that long, so I'll continue my patience. :)

Thanks for the info.

While we wait, here is what JT signed for me after the show. I picked it up on ebay for cheap since Jeff's sig was missing. Story goes that he was upset with Reprise and refused to autograph it back when Summerteeth was being promoted. I was worried about how he would react, so I left the story out and just asked him to sign it. He was so nice that he even commented that he was sorry he didn't have a silver sharpee so they would match. :worship

100_1871.jpg

:wave hey M.

It really didn't matter to me. I was afraid/hoping he would write out some kind of satement, considering all the space available and the history between Jeff, Jay and Reprise. As it ended up, I'm perfectly pleased with the whole experience and consider myself to be a lucky man to have found such a great group of people. :wub

You should be able to make a killing off it now. :P

:innocent

BTW, love the avatar!

Stooka, that's beautiful! I can mail you my silver sharpie and you can carefully trace over Jeff's sig.....no one will ever know! :thumbup

Heehee :heehee

Sure, make sure you secure it to one of you wonderful Wico CDs so it doesn't get damaged during shipment. ;)

Sure, make sure you secure it to one of you wonderful Wico CDs so it doesn't get damaged during shipment. ;)

:lol I know! Once you've perfected Jeff's signature, you can autograph the cd's and return them! Everybody wins! :thumbup

• 2 weeks later...

hi everyone,

just got the remaining posters i had made for the show in hand and it seems i have 4 left over if anyone is interested. in addition there are 18 artists proofs (these are slightly flawed in some special way) pm me and we'll work something out if you want one.

a little known fact about your Living Room Show Posters. the living room drawing, used in the background (light purple color) was drawn by the very same illustrator that did the drawings for the newly released Eames postage stamps.

http://www.usps.com/communications/newsroo...ames_300dpi.jpg

There are still Artist Proofs of the poster available if anyone is interested.