Jeff Tweedy Hotel SnS April 12, 2008

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sorry, sorry!   so glad you finally got your song, alison! it was indeed another wonderful and unique evening, and thanks to jeff and susan (and everyone who contributed to the kickass potluck and,

Posted Images

oh shit! A bit of "Weird Fishes/Arpeggi" from Radiohead, "11 o'clock tick tock" from u2, and "The Number of the Beast" from Iron Maiden. I think I did my song "A New Word" as well.

You did do "A New Word," and I even had it in the old notebook but somehow forgot to include it on the post-show jam setlist. I've since amended my error, as well as noting various song fragments by you and Dave. Let me know if anything else comes to mind. Accuracy is a virtue, in my book! :pirate

P.S. Great photos, y'all! I saw many cameras at the show, so I hope we get to see more! :)

Thanks also, Jeff, for ... sharing of your immense gift.

Thanks, Jeff, for letting me try out the Breedloves at the end of the night...

...good-time hoedown to take place at the fabulous Hotel S'n'S...

(Dick's meat in Jeff's Pork Cheeks! Yipes!!!)...

:dontgetit

What the hell kind of party was this, anyway?!!?!?

(I kid. I'm just jealous!)

the best eating experience I had at the party, was Dick's meat crust soaked in Jeff's cheek juice.

That was mighty tasty. :shifty

It truly was a garden of culinary delights. I hope that Jeff and Susan took their to-go plate 'cause that was some good eatin'!

:wub But hey, he did ask me if it was ok if he played the quiet version. I could've opted for the loud and raucous rendition.

either that or he was "warning us" about the volume levels... (his or ours :blush :lol )

This song was gorgeous. I thought I would've needed the 2nd Spanish guitar solo, but I was wrong. It was presented perfectly.

I have a bunch of other pictures that need to be properly sorted through and organized, but for now I just wanted to get this one up here, of Mart killing it on Sir Duke, while Tweedy just sits back and enjoys it from our perspective:

2416013573_19d7f57078.jpg

Awwww...I was so hoping someone got a good picture of that! Way to go, Maudie! :dancing

Didn't Jeff throw up his hands and say something like, "I'm done. I can't follow that!" Even though he graciously did... :yes