A Thread for Musical Blasphemy you Truly Believe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you grow up a male in the 70s and hate KISS?!

Easy. Everybody liked them so I hated them. I cant help the iconoclasm, its in the DNA.

Easy. Everybody liked them so I hated them. I cant help the iconoclasm, its in the DNA.

My parents didn't like them. They confiscated all my KISS records at one point, only to give them back to me on my birthday a while later.

My parents didn't like them.

Your parents were on to something, eh? Maybe an innate fear of kabuki theater?

I didn't care for them back then. I appreciate classic KISS today though. Can't stand gene though.

I can't stand any of them. They're gross creeps.  But I will not stop rocking out when I hear "Get up! And get your grandma out of here..."

Wish I would have saved my KISS cards.

I still have my original KISS comic book in the same plastic bag I put it in back in 1978 or whenever it came out. Mint condition, it might be worth as much as $150. I will keep it until old Gene dies from paresis as a result of late-stage syphilis, then sell it to the highest bidder on Ebay. I'm sure Gene would appreciate my lack of sentimentality and willingness to instantly capitalize financially on his untimely death.

I still have my original KISS comic book in the same plastic bag I put it in back in 1978 or whenever it came out. Mint condition, it might be worth as much as $150. I will keep it until old Gene dies from paresis as a result of late-stage syphilis, then sell it to the highest bidder on Ebay. I'm sure Gene would appreciate my lack of sentimentality and willingness to instantly capitalize financially on his untimely death.

I LOL'ed for real on this.

I LOL'ed for real on this.

:cheers

I actually don't think Gene would appreciate it, though. I'm sure his rules apply only to him.

By the way, for anyone who has seen Family Jewels, Gene's mom seems to be a nice little old lady from Israel who adores her son. Yes, he is a mama's boy. And she clearly has no idea what a massive douche rocket her son has become. It's kind of sweet, except when it's sad.

:lol