My Brother Was Buried Today

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Dunja, I'm so sorry you're going through this. I know what you mean about having those visuals burned into your eyes. The images stick with me a lot longer than the emotions. But in time, those horrible images will be replaced by wonderful memories until you just don't see the bad things as much anymore.

Many vibes coming to you and your family. :hug

May you and all that loved your brother find peace.

My condolences to you and your family.

dunja, so so sorry to hear about boris. it is crushing for parents to lose their children. it seems beyond reason and explanation that we should outlive our kids.

much love and support to you and your family.

I am very sorry for you and your family. Without a few good people and some of you on this board, who knows where I would be. Keep talking and sharing his life with others, the day will come when your experience may save someone's life. Keep going forward and let his light shine through you and help others. Stay positive, I'm sure he would wan't you to.

Many many hugs to you and your family Dunja. What a horrible thing for all of you to go through. I know all too well what it is like to lose a brother through the evils of drugs and alcohol, and the prickly pain that it brings. I know it seems like it never will get easier to take, but it will after some time has passed.

Just remember him in his best moments, and know that he is with you always.

The most sincere condolences from our family to yours Dunja. Take care.

Thanks everyone, you have no idea how much reading your messages helps. When the time is there, I am gonna print this thread and give it to my parents to read.

Life just feels strange at the moment. As if nothing is happening for real, like being in some strange movie.