Wilco, 5/17/08, the Pageant -- St. Louis

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This makes me want to ditch my weekend in the woods.

If you are coming up for Nels I can pick you up at the train or bus as well. We need to coordinate schedules on this as I'm picking Maggie up at....some time I don't recall..

Nels will be surprised since he told us he was only thinking about 8 people were going to show up for his show. Imagine if we got a whole group together and sat there drinking bourbon...'oh what a night...'

If you are coming up for Nels I can pick you up at the train or bus as well. We need to coordinate schedules on this as I'm picking Maggie up at....some time I don't recall..

Thanks, but my presence is required in the woods. Those mosquitoes aren't going to feed themselves.

T-minus 30 seconds until Brad tells you those mosquitoes are nothing, Arkansas mosquitoes blah blah fuckity...

I can't wait until you get festered.

Kim: "I itchy. You scratchy, sooie?

Brad: "Hell no. Get me a beer."

T-minus 30 seconds until Brad tells you those mosquitoes are nothing, Arkansas mosquitoes blah blah fuckity...

Well I'll damn near be in Arkansas. There's a store in the nearest town that sells 25 kinds of jerky.

I can't wait until you get festered.

This sounds like an STD.

Are we calling you Skeeter now?

The best man in my parents' wedding was named Skeeter. Which explains a lot. Like why my inheritance is wrapped up in Nascar collectibles and ill-bred quarter horses.

Well I'll damn near be in Arkansas. There's a store in the nearest town that sells 25 kinds of jerky.

This sounds like an STD.

I lol'd at the last bit there..cause it's true.

And why is it so important you go and get eaten by mosquitos....and not come see US and drink bourbon and help me have a proper drinking education...and also hear Maggie talk more..and most importantly see NELS

And why is it so important you go and get eaten by mosquitos....and not come see US and drink bourbon and help me have a proper drinking education...and also hear Maggie talk more..and most importantly see NELS

"social obligations"

Well, I actually have other friends who are expecting me to join them in the woods for my heavy drinking that weekend. And I'm not missing my chance to go to the Root Beer Saloon.

The Root Beer Saloon isnt going anywhere..

are any of these friends people that have sent you cake at any time in the past few years? If not I think we win...or I will send you a cake....or maybe I'll bring you a cake...the train is always fun to ride on....

are any of these friends people that have sent you cake at any time in the past few years? If not I think we win...or I will send you a cake....or maybe I'll bring you a cake...the train is always fun to ride on....

One of them gave me about $100 worth of goodies from Teavana for my birthday and another did free portraits of Clara Jane for her fourth birthday. They kinda win this time around.

Besides, Nels never gave me no damn cake. Not even a Slim Jim.

One of them gave me about $100 worth of goodies from Teavana for my birthday and another did free portraits of Clara Jane for her fourth birthday. They kinda win this time around.

Besides, Nels never gave me no damn cake. Not even a Slim Jim.

Well since Maggie and him are practically engaged I bet she can make anything happen for you

The motorcycle country image is really solidified by all of the hanging baskets of flowers.

Bikers like pretty.

poppy will you be sans clara for the weekend?

I'll be sans Clara Jane and Brian that weekend. :dancing Just a bunch of city girls, riding horses, getting drunk, and poisoning the mosquitoes with their bloodstreams.

Well since Maggie and him are practically engaged I bet she can make anything happen for you

I want an autographed Slim Jim.