• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And ripping on a football stadium that we rent is kind of pointless. Maybe if our stadium is ugly in 2011, you can say that, but for now, let it go. Like Shea isn't a dump anyways.

the marlins rent a football stadium? what happened to their series money?

Delgado!

Didn't you want him cast into the fires of hades like 3 weeks ago?

No, I would have settled for a trade to an AL team. All is forgiven.

I try not to get mad at players who are underperforming but will inevitably bounce back. I save my ire for the legitimately shitty, like, say Mike Jacobs.

Everytime he swings at the first pitch from a pitcher who walked the previous batter, God burns a little hole in my heart.

Well, until this month, Delgado seriously looked like crap, as did the rest of the team. Getting rid of Randolph seems to be a case of addition by subtraction.

I'm going to disagree, as from what I've seen, Manuel's a pretty shitty manager, so I'm not sure that ha much to do with it.

Delgado is just a 35 year old power hitter. And for most power hitters, 50% of their production comes in 25% of the season. Probably more so as they age.

Tex-Mex to the Angels, which now makes them a frontrunner for all the beans. I am going to go ahead and predict an Angels-Cubs Series, though potential spoilers are the BoSox (as fuckin' usual), the Rays, and the Brewers.

The Red Sox have lost, like, 17 games in a row to the Angels and didn't get a hit until after they had 25 outs last night.

The Red Sox have lost, like, 17 games in a row to the Angels and didn't get a hit until after they had 25 outs last night.

True, but for all the regular season woes, they will likely somehow do something entirely stupid-insane during the postseason. Because that's how expensive teams work.

True, but for all the regular season woes, they will likely somehow do something entirely stupid-insane during the postseason. Because that's how expensive teams work.

They have to get there first

True, they have won, like, 17 straight postseason games against the Angels.

And you misspelled "good."