Wilco in the jumble the other day

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

I don't think I have it anymore, so I can't take a picture of it, but Wilco made a THIRD appearance in the Jumble just a few weeks ago. It was another school scene with a kid in the background wearing a t-shirt that said Wilco on it. I thought to myself how cool is that.

Wilco will teach you baby.

I don't think I have it anymore, so I can't take a picture of it, but Wilco made a THIRD appearance in the Jumble just a few weeks ago. It was another school scene with a kid in the background wearing a t-shirt that said Wilco on it. I thought to myself how cool is that.

Wilco will teach you baby.

I saw that. The most brazen shoutout yet. Just a Kid is my hero.

Jumble.com would have it out there. I can't get it from work, unfortunately. Yeah, I know...don't even get me started on their priorities.

• 1 month later...

I saw that. The most brazen shoutout yet. Just a Kid is my hero.

Jumble.com would have it out there. I can't get it from work, unfortunately. Yeah, I know...don't even get me started on their priorities.

Wilco (the album) shout out in today's (4/11) Jumble. Notice the stubborn camel in the background.

• 5 months later...

I noticed that too! Especially today, with the Keith Harring type guy painted next to "Wilco". And who does Jeff" refer to??

Ha! I guess that could be our Jeff too. Although I think that is also Just A Kid's (the artist's) first name. At least it's in the Jumble credits each day. Maybe Just a Kid will pop in to enlighten us. Your public awaits...

• 4 months later...

Ha! I guess that could be our Jeff too. Although I think that is also Just A Kid's (the artist's) first name. At least it's in the Jumble credits each day. Maybe Just a Kid will pop in to enlighten us. Your public awaits...

Sorry for the delay. Yes, Mr. Tweedy and I share the same first name :thumbup

Now you need to get the puzzle masters working some stuff into the puzzles. Like "Jeff told everybody that when he stubbed his toe on the T.V. stand he was"...."Kicking Television". I'm sure they are much more creative and can do better but you get the drift.

• 1 month later...

For the love of Mike, someone please help me unscramble:

LAFTUR

I'm generally good at jumbles - they usually jump out at me right away. But this one took me a while. But finally I DID get it....

it is...

scroll down

ARTFUL

I'm generally good at jumbles - they usually jump out at me right away. But this one took me a while. But finally I DID get it....

it is...

scroll down

ARTFUL

Thanks! I usually do pretty well on those but that one had me stumped. As usual, it seems kind of obvious now.

Thanks! I usually do pretty well on those but that one had me stumped. As usual, it seems kind of obvious now.

:)

I had a lot of trouble with today's jumble, but eventually got it:

http://www.uclickgames.com/jumble/online/daily/tmjmf/2011/03/22

the only ones I got immediately were the second word, and then (once I got finally got all the other words), the answer to the riddle.

• 1 month later...

Damn. My whole life I get April and May confused. I thought the big end-of-the-month Wilco Jumble extravaganza was yesterday. It sure complicated solving this Elvis-themed puzzle when I kept trying to decide what Elvis and our band had in common. I think life may exceed my capacity.

Hey. Yesterday wasn't even the end of the month. Yeah, I'm confused.

• 4 weeks later...

Seconded!

Do you ever sell the original drawings for these? Wouldn't mind owning this one...

I don't really sell original Jumbles. I donate some to charities or give them to fans and subjects of the puzzle. I may indeed send this one to the boys. I know some have seen it. Thanks for the kind words and keep looking for the Wilco shout outs.

Good lord, do we ever! Or something! I have NEVER seen this board so dead.

I have a feeling that trouble is a-brewing around here.