Wilco in the jumble the other day

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How? We definitely need the new record, or at least some news about it, if the top thread is discussing Wilco's appearance in a crossword puzzle.

That would be THE JUMBLE puzzle, not a crossword puzzle. Complete with Jeff wearing a Jumble shirt. If that's not news worthy I don't know what is.

ha ha cool.

the second word gave me a bit of trouble, but i eventually got them all. the riddle was kind of easy.

reminds me of sunken treasure..

"i am so, i am so, out of tune...."

• 3 months later...

sorry if this isn't interesting anymore.

download.jpg

ALWAYS intersting and fun

• 9 months later...

Very cool! :thumbup

And damn difficult. I got clues 1, 2 and 4 fairly quickly, but 3 took me forever. Once I got the clues it didn't take too long to unscramble the answer, though. Very clever, as always.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Whoa HUGE bump from the last post in this thread but I was playing a whole bunch of jumbles and saw wilco shirts very often. You see, I downloaded the Just Jumble app. I've gone through over 500 jumble puzzles in the last couple of weeks since I downloaded it. Anyway all the wilco shirts reminded me of this thread I started in 2008(!). So, Just A Kid, I just wanted to say your jumbles are awesome. The drawings are great and the puns are perfect. I love how the answers are always completely true but have the separate pun meaning too. So are you Jeff or David?

Edit: never mind I realize you are Jeff. I hadn't reread the old pages where it is discussed.

Whoa HUGE bump from the last post in this thread but I was playing a whole bunch of jumbles and saw wilco shirts very often. You see, I downloaded the Just Jumble app. I've gone through over 500 jumble puzzles in the last couple of weeks since I downloaded it. Anyway all the wilco shirts reminded me of this thread I started in 2008(!). So, Just A Kid, I just wanted to say your jumbles are awesome. The drawings are great and the puns are perfect. I love how the answers are always completely true but have the separate pun meaning too. So are you Jeff or David?

Edit: never mind I realize you are Jeff. I hadn't reread the old pages where it is discussed.

Thanks a bunch, cosplusisin! Thanks for Jumbling! And thanks for the kind words about the puzzles. The Wilco shorts will keep coming (in between the Poi Dog Pondering shirts) LAL HET SEBT!- Jeff

Just did the one with the drummer (wearing the wilco shirt) who wanted a cheaper price on the drum kit. I'm on puzzle 554 out of 600 (I think). What will I do when I get to the end? I don't know if I can stick to just one jumble per day!

LAL HET SETB OT UYO OTO :) :)

Jeff Knurek, who draws the Jumbles, is a huge Wilco fan and often draws his characters wearing Wilco tee shirts or small references like that. A little shout out to his favorite band. :banana

Jeff Knurek, who draws the Jumbles, is a huge Wilco fan and often draws his characters wearing Wilco tee shirts or small references like that. A little shout out to his favorite band. :banana

ah, i wasnt looking much at the cartoon till now - more the word jumble!